PDA

View Full Version : Even "Me Too" (CBeebies) saying minded children watch TV!!

yummymummy
06-01-2009, 09:44 AM
Mind you we were!:laughing:
My mindees love "Me Too" on Cbeebies as it is about a childminder (Granny Murray) she is really lovely though, but aren't we all?:littleangel:
Today one of the mums drops her child off and granny Murray asks her to guess what they will be doing later "watching television?" says mum!!!
Oh well if a programme made by a childrens channel about a childminder has parents saying this is it any wonder some parents think we do nothing all day?!:rolleyes:

Rubybubbles
06-01-2009, 10:16 AM
is that still on the telly? I watched it once when dd was younger never again to smilie for me lol

Mollymop
06-01-2009, 10:24 AM
I think I have seen the programme before but never took any notice of it, never realised she was a childminder! haha. I may pay abit more attention to it now

ajs
06-01-2009, 10:49 AM
yeah but were is her tercificate
and she does overnight too
no sign of her insurance docs either

crazybones
06-01-2009, 10:50 AM
yeah but were is her tercificate
and she does overnight too
no sign of her insurance docs either

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: You're not wrong!

yummymummy
06-01-2009, 10:55 AM
And she took them to a firework display when doing an overnight and it didn't finish until 11pm!!!!!:eek:
Just think of the risk assessment that should involve! :laughing:

mandy moo
06-01-2009, 02:41 PM
Only seen it a couple of times and didnt think much of it:(
Now 'Something Special' thats brillant...
Mr Tuuummmble:laughing:

Tatia
06-01-2009, 04:10 PM
Never heard Granny Murray mention EYFS or trainings in the evening. Come to think of it, she's never grumbled about a parent not paying up or about children being collected late. Her house is always tidy, she's always annoyingly cheerful and the children are scarily well behaved. I think they should come to mine and film for a week! :laughing:

Nah, seriously, I like that show because it at least is a positive representation of a childminder.

Monkey1
06-01-2009, 04:23 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jessie1
06-01-2009, 04:36 PM
I like "Me Too" but mostly cos my daughter loves it as she loves the music and cant wait for the songs "Tic Toc" and at the end when Granny Murray goes through the list of what she did all day. There was Laughing, screaming, jumping ...... LOL:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Her favourite is Mr Tumble cos of Justin but now she likes Higgledy piggledy house

TheBTeam
19-03-2009, 02:00 PM
Granny Murray yesterday by chance on one of the very few times we have tv on but i was feeling poorly - had the kids doing her cleaning, hoovering and all sorts!! The dad of one kid left the child saying that there were going to help clear up the mess!!

singlewiththree
19-03-2009, 02:09 PM
Me to - she minds a dog :eek: and treats it like a child.

Now Mr Tumble is my DD3's favourite its on at least once a day, they all take turns to watch catch up rather than actually watching cbeebies. Its always

Mr Tumble
The large Family
Grandpa in my pocket

repeat! while I make tea, thats on my non-minding days :)

huggableshelly
19-03-2009, 06:14 PM
Mr Tumble is ACE!

Pudding Girl
19-03-2009, 06:44 PM
Me to - she minds a dog :eek: and treats it like a child.

Ha I was going to say that, maybe we are missing out on a lucrative sideline though?? I wonder if he counts in her numbers...

BYe bye Honeypies!

( much prefer Isa!!)

donnadoo2004200
19-03-2009, 07:44 PM
Mr Tumble and something special are fab and my 2yr olds have started to sign too without even asking me for any approval. They are fantastic and so are the programmes.:clapping: