PDA

View Full Version : Home contence insurance

DCS
05-01-2009, 11:13 PM
Can anyone recommend one that SPECIFICALLY insures childminders?

sarah707
06-01-2009, 07:53 AM
Morton Michel have a home insurance plan :D

I'm sure Ncma do as well via Layton blackman

rickysmiths
06-01-2009, 08:38 AM
Just done mine before Xmas. Been with Churchill for years however the quote for buildings and contents went over the £600 this time so we searched the net. Tesco quote for childminders for us £293 also churchill on line and I renewed with them for £339!!! despite the renewal quote.

I must say never asked mm but NCMA motor minder may well not get my business in the next few days when I renew the have been a nightmare to deal with and if I can better the deal I will leave. (Car Insurance) They have never been able to better any quote for house ins. They dont offer anything special that you cant get on a better deal elsewhere.

Happy searching!

DCS
06-01-2009, 12:06 PM
Many thanks for your replies.

marian
06-01-2009, 12:19 PM
I only tried NCMA home insurance for a quote once but because we had been burgled the year before the person on the end of the phone said that they WOULDN'T insure us:(

Marian x

sarah707
06-01-2009, 06:40 PM
I only tried NCMA home insurance for a quote once but because we had been burgled the year before the person on the end of the phone said that they WOULDN'T insure us:(

Marian x

More and more companies are getting like that, it's not fair is it? For goodness sake their job is about risk :(