PDA

View Full Version : ok am I being thick????? help???

emmadines
25-01-2008, 10:24 PM
am sorry I must be REALLY annoying!!!

Ive worked out how much Im gonna charge! plus how much over time! now I have 2 questions to ask and Im sorry I keep asking!:blush:

now if I had a child at nursary say 9-12, the parents droped them of say 7am and wanted me to both take them to nursary then pick the child up again should I charge from 7am - the pre arranged pick up time?

what if they go to school full time do I charge just for the time their parents drop them off - school am drop off? then pm school pick up -what evertime they pick them up? (obviously a pre set time)

sorry for being a pain!!!!

Emma

katickles
25-01-2008, 10:30 PM
Everybody charges different but yeah -if your taking the child to nursery & collect the child until the parents come & collect, I would charge for all the time including nursery hours.

School drop off & pick up's, charge from when the child is dropped to you & you take them to school & get home.

School pick ups - as above

Hope this helps:)

Banana
25-01-2008, 10:31 PM
I'd charge while the child is at nursey from 7

for school children I would only charge for the hours they are with me

x

angeldelight
25-01-2008, 10:35 PM
I agree with the others

Angel xx

Pauline
25-01-2008, 10:40 PM
yep me too, that's just what I do.

You are still responsible for the child while it is at nursery so you could not take on another while they are there, so would be losing money if you did not charge.

With school age children you can take on another during the day so therefore you just charge the before and after school rate.

:)

Spangles
25-01-2008, 10:43 PM
Don't worry, you're not being thick!

You're not the first and won't be the last person to ask that question!

ajs
25-01-2008, 10:51 PM
every one else has answered the same as i do but i just wanted to tell you that you really shouldn't apologise for asking questions that what we are here for
ask away if you need to know it isn't stupid.

emmadines
25-01-2008, 10:58 PM
thankyou! I just dont want to cut off my nose despite my face!!!

Pipsqueak
26-01-2008, 09:17 AM
Hey, its only easy or simple if you know the answers!!!! We have all been there and the way we learn is by asking the question. You ask away