PDA

View Full Version : help with planning please

LIZZIE
05-01-2009, 12:16 PM
Hello everybody,
Well I get my first mindee this month and I know I have left some things to the last minute but I am having a problem figuring out what to do with my planning. She will be my only mindee at the mo and I only have her before and after school. My dilemma is by the time we get in from school it will be about 3.30-3.45 and I have agreed to give her a cooked meal as she has to travel to get home and only has a packed lunch at school. So I will need to do some cooking although I hope to get the bulk of it done in advance. So that leaves us about an hour to do things. What can we do in an hour that will meet all the EYFS criteria!?
Bless her she will be tired from a full day at school and eventually she will start having homework to do (tho not yet I hope as she is only just starting).
Hope I haven't waffled too much any advice will be gratefully received Thanks

Chatterbox Childcare
05-01-2009, 12:51 PM
She is covering the EYFS at school so instead of doing more school work why not cover Health with teeth cleaning and then let her have "child led" fun.

LIZZIE
05-01-2009, 01:03 PM
Thanks Debbie,I was beginning to panic about how I was going to fit in all EYFS stuff in such a short time!