PDA

View Full Version : Talking of rats

gemhei
03-01-2009, 10:54 PM
Haha i was talking to a childminding friend of mine today at the shop. Shes had a problem with rats from the pub next door for a while now. Yesterday she just had one mindee in (3 years old) and her own 5 and 8 year old.

In the morning mindee is stood with VERY fussy mum in the livingroom when childminders 5 yr old DD shouts hey mum ive just seen a rat in our garden!! My childminding friend thinking on her feet says yes theres lots of cats out there, 'no' replies 'L' it wasnt a cat it was a rat and it was this big (streches out arms). She asks 'shall i let it in for breakfast?' (Childminding friend at this point almost dying and mindees mum looking cross) To which mindee replies 'he can have mine he usually does!'

Things kids say at the wrong moment!!

Nettynoo
03-01-2009, 11:05 PM
Oh gosh!!!!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
We had a mouse in our living room once and now have those funny plugs that apparently repel them and a mindee asked in front of parent what they were, thinking on feet said that neighbour had knocked and said they had a dormouse in living room so being cautious!!!!!
Hope your friend has now managed to get out the hole that I'm sure she wanted to swallow her up!!!!!!!!:laughing:

Annie_T
03-01-2009, 11:51 PM
lol bless ..got to love what kids says at the wrong time

Michelle M
04-01-2009, 08:10 AM
Oh no, dont ya just love kids.

My dad is a pest controller and the stories he tells me YUK, but at least I know where not to eat out :laughing: