PDA

View Full Version : SEF-Won't sign in

Mrs.L.C
03-01-2009, 11:40 AM
Has any one else been having problems with the Online Ofsted site for the SEF? I can get onto the site but its not signing me in. It comes up saying

Communicating with Government Gateway

Please be patient. If your browser is not redirected within 15 seconds, please press the button below

But there is no button. So frustrating when you finally have some time to fill it in.

breezy
03-01-2009, 11:58 AM
not tried yet, keep meaning to but been too busy vegetating :)

sarah707
03-01-2009, 01:44 PM
I would advise you to do it on your computer...

You can always upload it another time when the system is working. :D

mollmoo
03-01-2009, 04:24 PM
When you sign into it before you put your user id etc. it does say they are doing maintenace work on it! Saturday and Sunday:angry:

Typical have my inspection on Tuesday and had promised the Ofsted Lady would have it all updated by Sunday:panic:

Mrs.L.C
03-01-2009, 04:26 PM
Sods law isnt it.

I have been doing it on the computer but im using questions that some one else gave me and after looking around on here im not sure if they are the same as on the SEF its self

sarah707
03-01-2009, 04:28 PM
These are the Sef questions...

Mrs.L.C
03-01-2009, 04:33 PM
Cheers Sarah. Iv got something similar so thats a relief

jeanybeany
03-01-2009, 06:54 PM
I have been trying to log in today and got through the first bit but after a few attempts with no luck of getting any further I noticed a message saying they are doing maintenance this weekend on the site. Typical, the one day when I actually have time to do it:angry: :angry: :angry: :laughing:

bubbly
06-01-2009, 09:59 AM
Has any one else been having problems with the Online Ofsted site for the SEF? I can get onto the site but its not signing me in. It comes up saying

Communicating with Government Gateway

Please be patient. If your browser is not redirected within 15 seconds, please press the button below

But there is no button. So frustrating when you finally have some time to fill it in.
I was trying to work on my SEF over Xmas. Some days it would let me log-on and others, it wouldn't. It turned into a game of 'Wait & See' every day.

I got EXACTLY the same message as you and also NO BUTTON to press!

I gave up in the end :angry:

angeldelight
06-01-2009, 10:00 AM
It works when it wants to work ha

Angel xx

bubbly
06-01-2009, 10:08 AM
^ Yes, that's exactly right. I was close to completing it over Xmas but it wouldn't let me on at all on Sunday to do the final bits.

jeanybeany
06-01-2009, 02:01 PM
I was trying to work on my SEF over Xmas. Some days it would let me log-on and others, it wouldn't. It turned into a game of 'Wait & See' every day.

I got EXACTLY the same message as you and also NO BUTTON to press!

I gave up in the end :angry:

I got this too last night and hubby told me to hold the shift key down (think it was that one) as it forces it through overrides it or something and it worked!:laughing: