PDA

View Full Version : lincolnshire CIS

kaz1501
25-01-2008, 04:37 PM
Hi,

Can anyone tell me how you get your details onto the CIS database & webpage? I live in Lincolnshire.
I have looked through all the papers and info I have been sent but can see no mention of how to add my details. I did get the new NCMA vacancy matching service letter which I have sent off today but that's all.

Will they contact me or should I be contacting them? I want to start advertising properly now & I think the CIS is most parents port of call.
I did send an email to them but have not had a reply.

Thanks in advance for any advice

Karen

http://brightstarcm.tripod.com/

sutherland
25-01-2008, 04:54 PM
0800 1951635

http://www.*************.gov.uk/whitebox/cis.asp?cisid=5011

these r the details for your local one

kaz1501
25-01-2008, 05:17 PM
Thanks sutherland,
I have been to the website but I can't find information for childminders only info for parents about childminders.
Maybe I am missing something obvious?:o

miffy
25-01-2008, 05:23 PM
It might be easier to ring or email them

Miffy xx

sutherland
25-01-2008, 09:26 PM
the email should be on that web page, or just give them a call........i'll see if i can find the email for you

sutherland
25-01-2008, 09:31 PM
oh what a pain, ur local one doesnt give their email addy. best off to call them. Sorry!

katickles
25-01-2008, 11:22 PM
Hi - For you to get your details on the website, they first need to be informed by ofsted that you are registered. This can take upto 2 weeks after you have received your certificate.

If you give them a call on the telephone number on the website you will get through to there call centre. Explain that you want to register your details on the website & somebody should contact you. They will either send you a form to compleate or they sometimes come out to see you.

:)

sutherland
25-01-2008, 11:26 PM
Oh ours goes thru 2 our local office .... sorry if i've miss informed, they had told me though that they had got my notification this week and my form is in the post already. I got registered last Friday. Suppose again a situation where each county/area works differently!!!!!

kaz1501
26-01-2008, 08:36 AM
:) Thanks guys :)

I wasn't sure whether the CIS would get in touch with me or if I had to approach them. Seems each county has it's own way of doing it. Thanks Kate, I will phone them on Monday in the hope that it hurries things along a bit. Patience, I'm afraid, is not one of my virtues! :littleangel:

Thanks to everyone for helping me...again ;)

Karen

LittleMissSparkles
26-01-2008, 08:38 AM
I think you will need to phone them and tell them you have received your certificate, they will ask maybe that you send tem a copy ( will save waiting for ofsted to inform them ) and then they will ask for your details so they can put them on the site, that how i got mine on quicker :)

xxx