PDA

View Full Version : DONT TELL ME ......................

angeldelight
01-01-2009, 07:54 PM
Most of us are going to be starting our diets on MONDAY AGAIN !!!!

Come on then own up who will be joining me for the 100th time haha

Angel xx

crazybones
01-01-2009, 07:56 PM
Me :blush: But not until Tuesday after weekend away.

Chatterbox Childcare
01-01-2009, 07:56 PM
Started mine today and broken it already

It is too hard to start of New Years Day! Tomorrow - definately!

angeldelight
01-01-2009, 07:57 PM
Started mine today and broken it already

It is too hard to start of New Years Day! Tomorrow - definately!

Wait till Monday now Debbie and join us much more fun

Angel xx

julie j
01-01-2009, 08:02 PM
Yep,I'm starting Monday for the ?!?!th time:laughing: :laughing:

charleyfarley
01-01-2009, 08:04 PM
Most of us are going to be starting our diets on MONDAY AGAIN !!!!

Come on then own up who will be joining me for the 100th time haha

Angel xx

I remember us saying the same thing last year Angel :laughing:

With being ill I'm not eating properly anyway so it'll hopefully be easier this time :D

I'll be with you again Angel :thumbsup: Hope I stick to it this time

Carol xx

FizzysFriends
01-01-2009, 08:14 PM
I was going to start tomorrow but I think I will start on Monday with you lot.

What diets are you all doing? Im going Cambridge and Wii Fit (30 mins a day).

MrsT333
01-01-2009, 08:20 PM
def starting monday...we have so many goodies left though its so hard.
I am going to cut out all choc and crisps, have smaller portions, and walk plenty thru the week. I am going allow myself a take away on a sat night and roast on sundays!

I must have put on 1/2 stone, my size 12's are getting tighter....although I havent lost my baby fat yet, my dd is only 9mths, shes my third c section and i have found it harder loosing the weight this time....

any other diet idea would be good...

is the wii fit any good?

jellytot
01-01-2009, 08:21 PM
yep monday for me, goin to start it off with special k for 2 weeks

FizzysFriends
01-01-2009, 08:24 PM
Yep the Wii fit is good, when I actually use it that is, im dreading getting on it as it will tell me how much I have put on since last on it in November :blush:

aly
01-01-2009, 08:32 PM
I'll start when the choccies have gone ;) terrible to waste money and chocs and throw them out :laughing::laughing::laughing:

breezy
01-01-2009, 08:39 PM
I'll start when the choccies have gone ;) terrible to waste money and chocs and throw them out :laughing::laughing::laughing:

eat them all at the weekend, then you can start Monday with everyone else:laughing:

cuddlybunny38
01-01-2009, 08:42 PM
started yesterday as went to my diet club tue and had put on 6.5 pounds now weigh more them when I joined in sep so being really good now, need to lose 3 stone.

miffy
01-01-2009, 09:23 PM
I will!

Miffy xx

hello kitty
01-01-2009, 09:31 PM
I'll be there too. Have lost 4lbs over Christmas as I was poorly so that has given me a flying start. Not sure if I will go to Slimming World too, can't bear to pay for being weighed but it gives me the incentive to be good!

miffy
01-01-2009, 09:33 PM
I'll be there too. Have lost 4lbs over Christmas as I was poorly so that has given me a flying start. Not sure if I will go to Slimming World too, can't bear to pay for being weighed but it gives me the incentive to be good!

Think I've found your 4lbs Kitty! :laughing:

Sorry you've been poorly, hope you're feeling much better now

Miffy xx

hello kitty
02-01-2009, 09:53 AM
Thanks Miffy, yep much better now. Just hope I don't get my appetite back!

btw you can keep my 4lbs, think of it as a late Xmas present!!!

manjay
02-01-2009, 10:26 AM
I am starting Monday too!!! It is then 12 weeks until I go on holiday. Have been fairly good recently but my thyroid has still not settled down since my operation on it so in essence I have a VERY underactive one. That means even though I am not eating very much the weight is not shifting. Only have about a stone to look half decent in a bikini so hopefully I will be able to do it.

Good luck everyone(again)!!!!:laughing:

Tily Bud
02-01-2009, 12:58 PM
:D I'll be joining you - just like last year lol x

I joined Slimming world in Sept and have lost a stone so far, its been slow going but hopefully it will stay off x I want to lose another stone before my birthday in April xx

PixiePetal
02-01-2009, 01:01 PM
I have just filled in the form for WeightWatchers at home (again!!lol)

Will start when i have eaten the chocs i like that are left or made DH eat them!!

Prob start on 12th.

Tatia
02-01-2009, 01:27 PM
Me. :rolleyes: Although I have a solid plan this time. Monday is aquaaerobics, Tuesday morning at the gym and Wednesday is yoga. PLus now that I'm working during the day I can only eat what I take with me so healthy lunches it is. :D

I've gained 3 or 4 pounds over Christmas which takes me nearly right back to 12 stone.:mad: I want to lose 2 for a nice 10 stone.

Guess I should lay off this cocoa I make with chocolate bars, real cream, cocoa powder and real cream. :blush:

Twinkles
02-01-2009, 01:42 PM
Nope , nah hah , won't do it , shan't :panic: , not me ..........................
Well not 'till someone comes up with a Champagne and chocolate diet :D

deeb66
02-01-2009, 01:50 PM
I have started back on Cambridge today......gone straight back to 'Sole Source' (3 liquid shakes a day and no food)

I am not telling you how much weight I put on over Christmas - let's just say that I had a thoroughly good time getting tipsy and eating like a pig ;)

Will hopefully only be back on it for a couple of weeks or so just to pull everything back in line and then go back to healthy eating.

Banana
02-01-2009, 01:51 PM
im starting again on monday! im so sick of saying it but im gonna try, i have to!! maid of honur in 18 months and i want to be 3.5 stone lighter by then! so i have a lot to do but plenty of time so i need to get my butt in gear!

maybe 2009 will be a good year to do it :D come on ladies x

FizzysFriends
03-01-2009, 07:43 PM
Im making a big sacrifice tonight and eating whats left of the naughty food so there is no tempation on Monday.

I have a weigh in on Friday and im NOT looking forward to it :blush: :(

patevans
03-01-2009, 07:53 PM
I got weighed and measured by the nurse yesterday I was (!!) stone 6lbs lol, will be weighed 2 weeks on wednesday :eek: then every 2 weeks. Have had to make a commitment to lose 5% of my current weight in 3-6 months anything else is a bonus she says :clapping: have to fill in a food diary for 4 days and take it in when I go back.

Booked a hol to tunisia today for Oct 18th 09 so something to aim for :thumbsup:

FizzysFriends
03-01-2009, 07:56 PM
Im not going to find out what I weigh on Friday, I lost 4 stone last year and I will tell her not to tell me my weight until Im back down to what I was!!!

Are you on Xenical Louise? Cos I was supposed to lose 5% in 3-6 months on that :blush:

patevans
03-01-2009, 07:58 PM
Im not going to find out what I weigh on Friday, I lost 4 stone last year and I will tell her not to tell me my weight until Im back down to what I was!!!

Are you on Xenical Louise? Cos I was supposed to lose 5% in 3-6 months on that :blush:

I have been in the past but because I put on some weight they stopped it, not sure if she is giving it to me again tho - she didnt say!!

FizzysFriends
03-01-2009, 08:04 PM
I tried it and it didn't work for me, I think some of the way it works is by scaring you with the side affects but once I found out I didn't get the side affects it didn't have the same affect.

I think they need to invent a will power tablet, I would be sorted then!!!

I do find that drinking 2.5L of water a day definatly helps though.

I really must get motivated this time, I have about 4 months until my friend christens her newish arrival and I wont see anyone going until then and I want to WOW them. My problem is there is nobody here at night to tell me not to eat anything.

Carol
03-01-2009, 08:06 PM
Start my healthy eating on monday ............if i say diet I just fail. Did slimming world so know what to do dd is going to put the money away until I loose my weight and then I can have a treat.......need to loose before my parents golden wedding anniversary in march.

Carol

DCMS
03-01-2009, 08:13 PM
I'm starting Monday too. 14 weeks to daughters wedding and won't look for something to wear until Im a lot lighter. I've done slimming world and weight watchers and lost over 3stone on both. My problem is once I get there I stop trying and put it all back on x

LittleAcorns
03-01-2009, 08:14 PM
Im still here :o :o Im just plodding along really, Im one stone lighter than this time last year but still 3 stone over weight :censored: BUT Im not putting any pressure on myself like I usually do, I have my hols booked for July and any weight loss before then will be good and my secret weapon is................................................ .............

My Wii Fit heheheheee

Good luck ladies we can do it !!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

patevans
03-01-2009, 08:15 PM
I tried it and it didn't work for me, I think some of the way it works is by scaring you with the side affects but once I found out I didn't get the side affects it didn't have the same affect.

I think they need to invent a will power tablet, I would be sorted then!!!

I do find that drinking 2.5L of water a day definatly helps though.

I really must get motivated this time, I have about 4 months until my friend christens her newish arrival and I wont see anyone going until then and I want to WOW them. My problem is there is nobody here at night to tell me not to eat anything.

I went onto some slimming tabs about 3-4 years ago - cant remember the name had to take water tablets, slimming pill and multi vits!! I lost so much weight and drank soooo much water.....put it all back on and more :angry: but I cant hold the water anymore!!

chaotic_space
03-01-2009, 08:23 PM
I started last Monday and did brilliantly until today when i fell off the wagon....briefly. Im back on and got my seat belt on this time :)

:laughing:

marian
03-01-2009, 08:38 PM
Im in for Monday girls!

My clothes are so tight again:(

Marian x

Lick'le Oakes
03-01-2009, 11:36 PM
Here i go again dieting, yet another year gone by, instead of loosing weight each year i tend to put it on! :blush: Hopefully this is it, Monday here i come.....

sskent08
04-01-2009, 12:14 AM
with you all the way girls -:clapping:

would like to loose a stone by my birthday in march and another stone by the summer.

i am a size 14 - which is probably average but i weigh just under 13 stone :eek: and I am about 5"6

would like to be a slim size 12:thumbsup:

x

Blaze
04-01-2009, 01:01 AM
Wii fit got set up today & I've dobe 37 mins so far!:clapping:

Am rejoining WW on Wednesday...I am going on holiday in August & my 30th in Oct & I'm NOT gonna be fat! Want to loose about 41/2 stone in total, but will be happy if I loose 3 (ish) by October.:thumbsup:

LittleStars
04-01-2009, 09:43 AM
Count me in for Monday...I now weight Ahem nearly 15st...and I am only 5ft 2" I have NEVER been anywhere near this weight!!! Now at the top end of size 20 jeans and can't face getting any bigger.

Trouble as a cm is that practically the whole day revolves around food...I need to do cambridge or something really but can't imagine feeding everyone else home cooked yummies and having a choc shake....shudder! I also have real blood sugar problems when I go on a diet and get SO grumpy....

Will weigh myself in the morning!!!

Jen x

FizzysFriends
04-01-2009, 10:35 AM
Wii fit got set up today & I've dobe 37 mins so far!:clapping:

Am rejoining WW on Wednesday...I am going on holiday in August & my 30th in Oct & I'm NOT gonna be fat! Want to loose about 41/2 stone in total, but will be happy if I loose 3 (ish) by October.:thumbsup:

I too put the Wii fit in yestarday for the first time in months and I turned the volume down so I couldn't hear it groan when I got on it, lol

I also would like to lose the same as you, but am not as patient as you and want to lose it fast (like wake up tomorrow with it all gone)

patevans
04-01-2009, 11:21 AM
Count me in for Monday...I now weight Ahem nearly 15st...and I am only 5ft 2" I have NEVER been anywhere near this weight!!! Now at the top end of size 20 jeans and can't face getting any bigger.

Trouble as a cm is that practically the whole day revolves around food...I need to do cambridge or something really but can't imagine feeding everyone else home cooked yummies and having a choc shake....shudder! I also have real blood sugar problems when I go on a diet and get SO grumpy....

Will weigh myself in the morning!!!

Jen x

Me too I am evil lol :angry:

Rubybubbles
04-01-2009, 01:14 PM
I'm in:thumbsup:

I started the Cambridge on 30th December, I was and still am completely in awe with dee's brilliant success

REally gald to see a couple others going onto the CD:clapping:

COME ON GIRLS lets not go into 2010 saying the same again:laughing:

Chatterbox Childcare
04-01-2009, 01:20 PM
I started again today. I tried a friends scales last night and I had gained 4.5 lbs - aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

deeb66
04-01-2009, 03:36 PM
I'm in:thumbsup:

I started the Cambridge on 30th December, I was and still am completely in awe with dee's brilliant success

REally gald to see a couple others going onto the CD:clapping:

COME ON GIRLS lets not go into 2010 saying the same again:laughing:

Good luck with that sweetie - I am sure you will do really well.

How is it going?

What programme are you on?

Don't forget you can drop me a line if ever you need any help.

I know that I don't get much chance to pop on here much these days but my PM's are linked to my email address and I do check my emails at least once a day so will see that you have sent a message.

I am back on Cambridge SS (Sole Source) and now on day 3 and can feel that I am starting to go into Ketosis.

Let me know how things are going.

deeb66
04-01-2009, 03:37 PM
I started again today. I tried a friends scales last night and I had gained 4.5 lbs - aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Good luck Debbie - you know that you can do it:thumbsup:

Gherkin
04-01-2009, 03:39 PM
Me, me, me, and me again.

To be fari I did lose some weight last year but probably put a quarter of it back on over Christmas. So Monday the 5th is my back on track day!!!!!!!!! Although son is still on school hols till tues so maybe it will be Tuesday 6th :blush:

Am seriously worried about weighin on Wednesday night at WW. We had all committed to staying the same over christmas OOPS!

jaz
04-01-2009, 04:40 PM
OK count me in as well. I got a wii fit for xmas and knew I was overweight, but that gave me a shock seeing that I was just under obese.

Been on the scales yestrday and dont plan to be that weight again.

Started back at the gym today and have got a session tomorrw at 9 to sort out my gym program that lapsed months ago.

I will need constant nagging so please feel free.

Looking forward to doing this with all of your support.

J
x

ps do we have a weekly weigh in to monior ourselves to keep motivated??