PDA

View Full Version : Not ready.....

venus89
31-12-2008, 03:42 PM
I'e done 12 hours work oer the last two weeks - lovely - and now sat down to do my term plan and found that I no longer have the brain of the childminder but the brain of a slob.....

I will be doing people who help me this term. Week 2 we're having our bathroom refitted so it has to be builders. I have drs and hospitals over 2 weeks as planning to coincide that with valentines and also to do teddy hospital - I'm pretty sure they'll love that. Police one week, firemen one wek. That leaves me with one week - next week - which really needs to be as simple as possible to break me in gently..... any ideas?!

Kes
31-12-2008, 04:12 PM
How about teachers, just stick some registers and lots of paper and pens out for the kids. If you've got one a whiteboard for them to write on or even a blackboard.

Kerry

miffy
31-12-2008, 05:01 PM
Or postmen/post office - wrapping parcels, writing and delivering letters etc etc

Miffy xx

Carol
31-12-2008, 05:09 PM
How about people who help the children ...........Childminders.........list all the things we do and perhaps let them do your job:laughing: :laughing:

Post is good get the children to write a thank you letter to their parents and let them post it too xxx