PDA

View Full Version : New Year Wish

patevans
31-12-2008, 01:43 PM
I am really hoping for a better new year the all my previous ones, dont have much luck in life or this job really :angry:

Have a 6month old meant to be starting Jan 19th full time :clapping: but....the Mum thinks she will be made redundant as there are redundancies happening at her place :panic: and will know by 5th Jan - please keep your fingers crossed for me!!

My Mum has had a :censored: year, she lost her job, cant find another - cant walk well at mo has arthuritus in both kness :(, she get upset over Christmas because she couldn't get us much from santa :( I was going to employ her when this little one started but now we wont know whats happening until the parent lets me know!!

I am also hoping to find Mr Right this year ;) :laughing:

patevans
31-12-2008, 01:45 PM
I am really hoping for a better new year the all my previous ones, dont have much luck in life or this job really :angry:

Have a 6month old meant to be starting Jan 19th full time :clapping: but....the Mum thinks she will be made redundant as there are redundancies happening at her place :panic: and will know by 5th Jan - please keep your fingers crossed for me!!

My Mum has had a :censored: year, she lost her job, cant find another - cant walk well at mo has arthuritus in both kness :(, she get upset over Christmas because she couldn't get us much from santa :( I was going to employ her when this little one started but now we wont know whats happening until the parent lets me know!!

Ooooh also forgot....EYFS police are coming end of Jan (hopefully) so wishing for a good!!

mum22
31-12-2008, 01:48 PM
I hope all your wishes come true for 2009:clapping: and good luck looking for Mr Right - just remember you always meet them when you least expect it !!

Mollymop
31-12-2008, 01:51 PM
Happy new year! x

marion123
31-12-2008, 03:14 PM
hope you have a great new year and hopefully you will meet mr right :)

sue m
31-12-2008, 06:34 PM
Happy New Year Louise. I hope you get everything you wish for in 2009. xx

nannysue
31-12-2008, 08:14 PM
May all your wishes come true in 2009, lots of love to you and your mum xx

don the duck
31-12-2008, 09:47 PM

hope ur year is better too.... we had a terrible year to...

Michelle M
01-01-2009, 10:17 AM
Happy New Year, hope all your wishes come true :)

chaotic_space
01-01-2009, 12:57 PM
I hope 2009 is a better year for you louise.

*Hugs* to you and your mum :)

singlewiththree
01-01-2009, 01:25 PM

I can recommend plentyoffish.com its free and I'm sat here now watching the love of my life play his PS3!!! We have been together a year now as it was Dec07 when we first got talking. worth a try :)

miffy
01-01-2009, 04:26 PM
Happy New Year Louise - hope all your wishes and dreams come true for 2009.

Miffy xx

breezy
01-01-2009, 07:48 PM
hope all your dreams come true, love to you and your family x

ps when I married Mr right i didn't know his first name was ALWAYS:laughing:

patevans
01-01-2009, 08:14 PM

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

miffy
01-01-2009, 09:41 PM
hope all your dreams come true, love to you and your family x

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: (did he think the same about you?)

Miffy xx

Carol
01-01-2009, 10:02 PM
Fingers crossed about mindee

Dont look for Mr. Right he will come looking for you

Have a better 2009 xx
Give love to your mom too xx

Carol

mandy moo
02-01-2009, 10:32 AM
I had a few probs this year too, my 99yr old nan and stuff, but my probs are nothing compered to some on here.
anyhow hugs to you and your mum.