PDA

View Full Version : Question about child-locks

Buzz Lightyear
30-12-2008, 07:06 PM
Hi (again),

I've been thinking (eeek!) and do I need to get child locks on my car for the back?

Will my EY team or Ofsted say something if I dont have them?

Thanks x

breezy
30-12-2008, 07:12 PM
not really sure, my car comes with them, sorry but didn't want to ignore you!

littlesprogs
30-12-2008, 07:12 PM
i thought all cars came with them?

Buzz Lightyear
30-12-2008, 07:17 PM
Hmm, so DH has just told me along with telling me to stop worrying about anything and everything! I had no idea.... plus, I am not worrying. Just thinking (probably way too much!) Time for a glass of wine I think :laughing:

sarah707
30-12-2008, 07:35 PM
I have a 2 door car! :laughing:

Enjoy your wine :D

patevans
30-12-2008, 08:07 PM

2 door, do u mean 3? :laughing:

miffy
30-12-2008, 08:09 PM

Problem solved :D

Miffy xx

Annie_T
30-12-2008, 09:05 PM
Hi (again),

I've been thinking (eeek!) and do I need to get child locks on my car for the back?

Will my EY team or Ofsted say something if I dont have them?

Thanks x

if you open the door you will see a ickle level type thing (normally by the door catch - know bit i mean?) that is your saefty lock - it may state which way is lock and unlock (if not try it) all cars come with it - unless it old some didnt have them

the back doors only will have these tho i believe

hope this helps hun

Mollymop
30-12-2008, 09:13 PM
All cars come fitted with these locks (as others have said) anyway, unless you get a really picky inspector I doubt very much they will check these things out, but you wanna make sure the kids are safe in the back. Enjoy your drink!! x

sarah707
30-12-2008, 09:15 PM
2 door, do u mean 3? :laughing:

Well we only use 2 doors to get in and out... :rolleyes: :laughing:

patevans
30-12-2008, 09:37 PM
Well we only use 2 doors to get in and out... :rolleyes: :laughing:

I got a right telling off from the garage for calling it 2 door....nearly told him
I'd shut his head in one of them if he carried on his attitude!!!!

Annie_T
30-12-2008, 09:40 PM
know what you mean but the boot is a door !!?? dont ask why coz its not as if people come in and out of it - well some cars you can lol

we have a skyline and its a 2 door, i have a subaru that 4 door lol

the garage man can go ****:o

Buzz Lightyear
30-12-2008, 10:25 PM
I'll let my Hubster have a play around in the doors and see if he can master it.

I have a four-door little corsa, used to have a 3-door but you really wouldn't want to escape through the third door, i.e. boot. You'd loose half of your skin in the process, lol :laughing:

Michelle M
04-01-2009, 08:21 AM
know what you mean but the boot is a door !!?? dont ask why coz its not as if people come in and out of it - well some cars you can lol

we have a skyline and its a 2 door, i have a subaru that 4 door lol

the garage man can go ****:o

Yes like my Galaxy the kids love to in through the boot, they fight over it, and actually think they are sitting in the boot of the car :laughing: