PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else had delays with nursery voucher payments this week?

essexgirl1967
22-12-2008, 06:41 PM
Hi everyone, I have 3 sets of parents who pay with nursery vouchers, but all with different companies. The payments from Care4 and Accor have gone through fine but this months payment from Fideliti apears to have disappeared! The mum assures me that the payment has been taken from her wages on the 18th as usual, but normally I get an email straight away and then the money goes into my bank 2 days later, but this month ... nothing. No email, no money into bank. Fidelti have told the mum that the delay is because of Xmas Bacs payments being delayed, but am really not happy as was relying on this money to go and do my Xmas food shop. Even if they authorise the payment right now its not going to hit my bank til after Xmas now. Just wondered if anyone else was having this hassle. Also, I have a £5 per day late payment fee that I've never used before but wondering what everyone else would do in this situation?
Thanks, Karen

patevans
22-12-2008, 06:51 PM
I read a post on another forum saying they were having probelms with accor vouchers :panic: I am due to be paid by them today - well the transfer is supposed to happen today :panic:

Alibali
22-12-2008, 07:06 PM
I was supposed to have been paid by accor vouchers today, but no sign of them. Dad collected tonight and doesn't know if mum has paid them or not, so will need to ask her tomorrow. Looks like I'm not getting paid before Christmas either!

marion123
22-12-2008, 08:29 PM
my mindees mum told me she has paid me with the accor vouchers normally get e-mail then 2 days later it goes in my bank but not had anything yet so it looks like im in the same boat to :angry:

berkschick
22-12-2008, 08:39 PM
I was paid by Accor on 19th December and have only just had the email tonight.

teacake2
22-12-2008, 11:21 PM
I used to have terrible trouble with Busybees, company parent works for cancelled them and changed to Accor, I have had my email to-day as usual, so far so good.
Teacake2