PDA

View Full Version : wot no kids!!

mandy moo
22-12-2008, 05:35 PM
Oh gosh no children (except mine of course, anyoffers?:laughing: ) till the 5th!
What will I do with my self all day?:eek:
Eat,
Sleep,
Stay in my night clothes all day,
Alchohol,
My, the list is endless
:laughing: :clapping: :laughing: :clapping: :laughing:

LittleStars
22-12-2008, 05:53 PM
paperwork...paperwork..paperwork

on the agenda here over xmas!!!

Jen x

LisaH
22-12-2008, 05:55 PM
Nope!! Mandy has the right idea!!:laughing:

angeldelight
22-12-2008, 06:07 PM
Oh gosh no children (except mine of course, anyoffers?:laughing: ) till the 5th!
What will I do with my self all day?:eek:
Eat,
Sleep,
Stay in my night clothes all day,
Alchohol,
My, the list is endless
:laughing: :clapping: :laughing: :clapping: :laughing:

All of the above

Angel xx

teacake2
22-12-2008, 11:26 PM
I should have been free after Wednesday but DS and Fiancee have decided to go away for a few days, no not what you are thinking no grandchildren as such to look after just

2 PUGS, 2 KITTENS, 1 HAMSTER, 1 GERBIL, 3 SUGARGLIDERS, 2 RABBITS, 5 GUINEA PIGS

I am sure it would have been easier to work instead:D :D :D
Teacake2

Annie_T
22-12-2008, 11:34 PM
lol oh the choices huh

tho i not minding yet i have had my mates 1year old here and there for last week and now i only have my girl til my boy back from his dads on wed afternoon ... then they are away friday -monday well ythats whne my girl back home my boy is away til 2nd jan haha

peaceful

emmadines
22-12-2008, 11:51 PM
I should have been free after Wednesday but DS and Fiancee have decided to go away for a few days, no not what you are thinking no grandchildren as such to look after just

2 PUGS, 2 KITTENS, 1 HAMSTER, 1 GERBIL, 3 SUGARGLIDERS, 2 RABBITS, 5 GUINEA PIGS

I am sure it would have been easier to work instead:D :D :D
Teacake2

3 sugargliders?????:blush:

teacake2
23-12-2008, 11:28 PM
Sugargliders are Australian marsupials, they look like miniature squirrels but are black and white stripes in colour. They have skin flaps between their arms and bodies and can glide down, perhaps you have seen the flying squirels or snakes on some nature programmes. They are quite sweet really and it is amazing seeing them leap off somewhere like the top of a curtain rail and landing on the table. The older gliders have just had a baby, they are born exactly the same way as a kangaroo and live in the mother's pouch until ready to come out and explore.
I must stop watching so many nature programmes, unless of course they have Manatees in them, they are my passion and can't wait to go to Florida soon hopefully to go and see them again.
Teacake2