PDA

View Full Version : Cancelled!

mummyof3
19-12-2008, 10:07 AM
I am sooooo angry :angry:

I have spent all week clearing my house, tidying up, printing policies and running myself ragged to be ready for my surestart meeting today. She was bringing my forms for ofsted and I was going to fill them in and post today because they apparently won't post them to me :rolleyes:

I rush the kids out of the door with a croissant for breakfast so I have no pots in the sink :blush: I get home and they ring to say its cancelled until January she is off sick - AGAIN! This person has been on and off sick since I finished my course in July! :eek:

Now I am delayed another few weeks until Jan and then it will take who knows how long for ofsted to come out - and I have a baby waiting for a place end of Jan which now is not looking good at all!!

I am so fed up and so angry with it all :angry: :censored: :censored:

LittleMissSparkles
19-12-2008, 10:10 AM
I would phone them back and explain how many times since July this meet has been cancelled and isnt there anyone else who can do this woman' ob in her absence, I have tosay babe it is highly unlikely you will get registered before January now sorry.

Keep you chin up babe, sending love xxxxx

pinklady
19-12-2008, 11:17 AM
(((hugs)))

I would be totally gutted too but just think you've got everything ready now so when they do come you'll be totally prepared for them. Apart from a last minute cleaning dash which I'm sure everyone does!:)

I don't think it will set you back time wise as I'm sure nothing will get done before Christmas.

Sit back, put your feet up with a mince pie and glass of wine...:thumbsup:

Esther xx

don the duck
19-12-2008, 11:23 AM
hello..... i hope u dont mind me posting this. but did u get ur ofsted from when u did ur course as we did her in sandwell and i only had my visit from our local sure start when i had my inspection date.

there was also a lady on my course that contacted ofsted for the forms before she did her course.

wouldnt it be worth calling ofsted for the forms.

mummyof3
19-12-2008, 02:34 PM
I was told surestart have to come out with all my forms because I received the old EYFS pack or something like that and they won't post them they like to deliver it in person and talk you through it :rolleyes:

I will be on the phone 5th Jan first thing and expecting an appointment that week or :censored: :censored: :angry:

This happens often, I've spoken to other minders locally and they all say the same thing!! :rolleyes:

vickie83
19-12-2008, 04:43 PM
Sometimes you have to be persistent. I'd be ringing every day til it was sorted, they'd soon find a way to appease you :laughing:

aly
19-12-2008, 04:46 PM
thats just silly. since july?:O surely there should be someone else that can cover :panic:
good way of looking at it is you have a little bit longer to be ready for them.

mummyof3
19-12-2008, 06:36 PM
She was on long term sick so I decided to rip out my kitchen while I was waiting. She came back from sick leave and I wasn't ready and now I am ready she has gone off sick again :rolleyes:

I'm trying to look on the positive side, I get a few weeks to get my decorating finished then 5th Jan I will be ringing constantly and requesting a visit from ANYONE! I just want my ofsted forms!!!! :(

kez
22-12-2008, 12:30 PM
Phone thme up and ask then m to post out the forms to you first class hopefully you will get them just after xmas and then send tehm off yourself, they tell you inside of each booklet how to fill them in x x x