PDA

View Full Version : Ofsted forms sent!

Buzz Lightyear
18-12-2008, 10:13 AM
Eeeek.... posted them off yesterday!! How incredibly exciting :laughing: Attached my character references with the application as my friend and colleague were so nice to do them before hand.

Spoke to the health centre and my GP is still to fill in her section (grrr :angry: ). I guess there is no rush now, what with Christmas, etc which is bound to have a knock-on effect but it would be nice to know it's all gone off together. Never mind :(

Am I right in thinking my CRB forms will come with the Ofsted inspector when he / she comes??

Wow, it's all feeling so final now!!! :clapping:

Hebs
18-12-2008, 10:51 AM
you'll get your CRB forms sent out before the inspector comes out so you can fill them in and have ID ready to show them :thumbsup:

you'll also get a nice bill from Ofsted too :laughing: £25 i think it is, to process your application

inspectorwithin 2 or 3 weeks so i'd expect them out early Jan :thumbsup:

good luck

Buzz Lightyear
18-12-2008, 11:05 AM
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeekkk.... what even with Christmas factored into that?!?!

Thanks for the info about the CRB forms and also the fee. Makes more sense now and I can stop worrying something will hold things up in the meantime.

It is exciting, this is going to be my new career!!! :clapping:

Annie_T
18-12-2008, 11:57 AM
well odne hun, keep on ya your docs otherwise you be there forever ....sooner ofsted got it more likely they are to ring with a pre reg inspection.

crb forms will be sent out once they sort a pre reg visit with you (they take them at pre reg visit hun)

good luck

Buzz Lightyear
18-12-2008, 12:00 PM
Yipeeee :laughing:

Shall call Doctors today and see how they're getting on with it.

I get an EYFS team coming to do a practice inspection with me before the 'real' thing!! x

Hebs
18-12-2008, 12:12 PM
yeah i had a pre pre reg inspection

waste of time really :laughing:

actually got most of my advice, help and support from all the lovely ladies on here :thumbsup:

Buzz Lightyear
18-12-2008, 12:16 PM
Think that'll be much the same for me too Hebs, this forum has been marvellous!!! I need to start swatting up for my pre-inspection though!!

Hebs
18-12-2008, 12:19 PM
my inspector was lovely,

i had sat and filled in the "preparing for your inspection" booklet and my inspector had never seen one :laughing:

Buzz Lightyear
18-12-2008, 12:30 PM
Yes I have one of those to do, it's on my "to do" list, along with loads of other bits and bobs. The list grows by the day :laughing:

Bex1
18-12-2008, 01:33 PM
yey well done :thumbsup:

Zoomie
18-12-2008, 02:51 PM
Well done.

The ball is now rolling.

I wanted to send my off this week, but DH has had to go overseas so there are still jobs outstanding in the house.

Buzz Lightyear
18-12-2008, 03:07 PM
Oh dont get me wrong, the house isn't ready yet but it's not going to have to get done which is how I can now nag at DH... and can use my papers as an excuse! I might actually get somewhere now :clapping:

Zoomie
18-12-2008, 04:58 PM
Um I think my bathroom floor needing redoing, patio finishing (DH did 1/3 in the summer) and a new fence are too much to chance my luck :o

Buzz Lightyear
18-12-2008, 05:19 PM
Yikes, oooh nothin like that for me, just need to sort the spare bedroom out so I can register it for a play room / sleeping room.

marian
18-12-2008, 05:26 PM
I'm sure you will be fine:)
Marian x

kez
18-12-2008, 07:31 PM
i just sent mine off to it is a relief to have them filled in, got to pick my health form up tommorow as well and then send that off before xmas but liek you say wont expect anything till the new year now x x x

Buzz Lightyear
18-12-2008, 08:58 PM
I'm going to call the health centre tomorrow to see whether it's ready as they've had it since Tuesday now and on Wednesday, they called to say it was going to be passed over to my Dr but did I realise there was a fe. Grrr... quickly now people!! :angry: