PDA

View Full Version : So the waiting game starts

Shirlwith3
18-12-2008, 07:37 AM
I have seen 2 ladys now one wanting care for her 3 yr old & the other for a baby.
well lady came about childcare for her 3yr old, it went ok but I think she will most likely go with my firned who is a childminder mainly becasue I have put Isal down for another school to the one she has applied for & I can't get to both, but was strange was later after she had been to my friend we had a chat & I found out that she said different things to my friend.

other lady came last night seemed to go well, baby was lovely, mum is going round seeing other childminders, mum was impressed with my policies folder just have to wait now to find out if she has choosen me which I really want. I forgot to ask when she is likely to call me back as I don't want to be still waiting over the holiday, only to find out she has gone with someone else.

I just hate the waiting.

Shirl

sarah707
18-12-2008, 08:24 AM
Fingers crossed!

I think you'd be ok ringing Monday and asking how the decision is going :D

Annie_T
18-12-2008, 09:29 AM
here hoping you get at least one hun x

brightstar
18-12-2008, 10:08 AM
Good Luck, hope you get one of them at least

sue m
18-12-2008, 10:24 AM
The waiting is horrible, specially when the ruder ones never get back in touch so I really hope you get the baby. Fingers and everything crossed. :thumbsup:

Buzz Lightyear
18-12-2008, 10:24 AM
I just hate the waiting.

You and me both Shirl, I've had a total of four enquiries now but since sending my fees, have heard nothing back :( Hope I'm not putting people off.

:thumbsup: Good luck with your enquiries, hope you hear something soon x

Shirlwith3
29-12-2008, 12:35 PM
I chased up the copuple that came to see me about childcare for their baby today, have been told that they are still looking at other childminders but will call me back. so I am still waiting.
I hate this waiting game, hubby was not happy as I will be losing a lot of money soon when my main earner goes middle of Jan.

shirl:group hug:

miffy
29-12-2008, 04:21 PM
Sorry you're still waiting but fingers crossed it will be worth it in the end :)

Miffy xx

Michelle M
04-01-2009, 08:34 AM
Fingers crossed for you, keep us updated.

xx

Shirlwith3
04-01-2009, 01:57 PM
I am still waiting. Have another lady coming on tue for full time care for her 3 1/2 yr old. Only thing is I am in competetion with a fellow childminder that I am very good friends with.

All I want is one more child to mind to fill the space I will ahve when lo leaves this month, am I asking too much.

Shirl

Chatterbox Childcare
04-01-2009, 04:48 PM
I am still waiting. Have another lady coming on tue for full time care for her 3 1/2 yr old. Only thing is I am in competetion with a fellow childminder that I am very good friends with.

All I want is one more child to mind to fill the space I will ahve when lo leaves this month, am I asking too much.

Shirl

It doesn't matter who gets what and I am sure that as a fellow "professional" your friend will feel the same.

Good luck