PDA

View Full Version : help with fees???

emmadines
24-01-2008, 10:25 PM
Ive got an idea of how much Im gonna charge!

I hope you dont mind me asking
:waving: was wondering how much do you add to your fee for overtime?
:waving: do you do discount for siblings?
:waving: what sort of late fee do you charge if their late in paying their fees?
:waving: whould this be on a per day or per missed payment basis??
:waving: do you charge for them going on holiday?
:waving: do you charge for yourself going on holiday (half fee etc?)

last but not least.........................

:waving: what sort of deposit if so can I ask how much? wheather it was 1 or 2 weeks?
:waving: was this put towards the 1st 1/2 weeks of the child being in your care??

sorry I hope you all dont mind me asking?? Im typing out my policies and fee's etc and am abit unsure!

Thanks for your help

Emmax

sarah707
25-01-2008, 08:01 AM
Emma we all charge very differently!

I would suggest to start with you have a browse through your local CIS listings for your competition... that should give you some ideas of what goes on in your area...

Then have a nosey through the threads in the fees section there are lots of interesting debates about how to and how not to charge...

Good luck! :D

angeldelight
25-01-2008, 08:03 AM
Yes Emma there are lots of questions in the forum if you look arouind asking this question - loads of replies too to give you heaps of ideas

If you can not find them give us a shout and we will point you in the right direction

Angel xx

LittleMissSparkles
25-01-2008, 02:23 PM
Ive got an idea of how much Im gonna charge!

I hope you dont mind me asking
:waving: was wondering how much do you add to your fee for overtime? double time
:waving: do you do discount for siblings? no
:waving: what sort of late fee do you charge if their late in paying their fees?£5 per day per child
:waving: whould this be on a per day or per missed payment basis??
:waving: do you charge for them going on holiday?full fee for their none for mine
:waving: do you charge for yourself going on holiday (half fee etc?)

last but not least.........................

:waving: what sort of deposit if so can I ask how much? wheather it was 1 or 2 weeks? i ask for a months fees in advance
:waving: was this put towards the 1st 1/2 weeks of the child being in your care?? counts as the last 4 weks of their contract/termination period

sorry I hope you all dont mind me asking?? Im typing out my policies and fee's etc and am abit unsure!

Thanks for your help

Emmax

Hope the aboe helps Emma but like everyone has said we all do it differently xxx

emmadines
25-01-2008, 03:24 PM
Thankyou everyone!! thanks susan:thumbsup: