PDA

View Full Version : MERTON PARK CHILDMINDER WITH VACANCIES

Natasha
17-12-2008, 11:25 PM
Hi my name is Natasha. I am an ofsted registered childminder. I currently have vacancies for one child ages 1-5 years of age and one child ages 5 years and over. I offer school pick up service and currently do a pick up from Willington Prep School Wimbledon. I also provide a drop off service is required. My hours are from 8 am to 6pm Mon - Fri. I am flexible with my hours if the need arises.

I currently live with my husband and 23 month old son. I am originally from South America and moved here 5 years ago after marriage.

I have just had my Ofsted Inspection and have gained an Outstanding report. I am one of the first childminder to gain an outstanding in the Merton Borough. I run a very happy, safe and friendly practice and would love the opportunity to take care of your little ones.

I live quite close to the Morden Station and several local buses such as 118,93,470,201,163,164 etc.

I also have my own seven seater vehicle for transporting the children from place to place safely.

My vacancies are anticipated from January 2009.

If you are all interested or would just like some more information you can contact me via the forum.

Thank you

Karen Richards
27-01-2011, 03:05 PM
Hi Natasha,

My name is Karen Richards, and I'm looking for a childminder in Merton Park for my daughter from about April this year. She will be 1 year old, and I'm looking for 4 days a week, ideally Monday - Thursday.

Please could you let me know if you will have a suitable vacancy? Also, are you able to tell me where in Merton Park you are, as we're hoping my husband will be able to drop my daughter off on foot on his way to work, so the location is quite important for us.

Many thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Karen Richards

Minstrel
27-01-2011, 05:28 PM
Hi Karen,

Are you able to private message on the forum yet? (I can't remember how many posts you have to have made before having this access).

It's just this member hasn't been on for a while (this thread was left in 2008) and they might not see your reply. However many members have email alerts to let them know when they have a private message.

If you can't, then let me know on here and i will PM her for you and let her know she has a message from you here.

xx

Karen Richards
27-01-2011, 07:07 PM
Hi Minstrel,

That's very kind of you - if you could drop Natasha a note for me that'd be much appreciated. This was my first post, and I think I have to make 4 before I'll have more access, so at the moment I don't think I can send private messages.

Thank you!
Karen

Minstrel
27-01-2011, 07:35 PM
No Probs -I'll do it now!