PDA

View Full Version : A proper enquiry - sort of!

Buzz Lightyear
16-12-2008, 08:32 AM
Last night, I had a lovely email from a lady who is 16 weeks pregnant. She was saying how lovely my website was and how it came across as really friendly and fun yet professional with all the information which is on there.

She is looking for a potential minder for her unborn baby (yikes, how organised at 16 weeks?) but says she has to do it now so she knows its sorted and wants to make sure she and the minder get on well and also, that the minder gets to know her baby early on before the transition of going back to work. She also mentioned she is a prision officer.

It was a lovely email to receive, she enquired about my prices which I sent her back in an equally as friendly email.

She's not actually wanting anything until May 2010 :eek: but I was impressed just at how organised she was.

So yaaaaay, my first 'proper' enquiry through my website rather than through any advertising webs :clapping: Just a shame they're not wanting anything sooner :(

p.s. Not heard anything more from my friend with the twins since my quote (gutted) :o

Annie_T
16-12-2008, 09:33 AM
gee how organised lol ... bless her. glad she liked your site hun (i do too), well done.

may 2010 seems ages away but it come soon lol you watch.

well done. oh shame bout the twins..hopefully she get back soon x

Buzz Lightyear
16-12-2008, 09:50 AM
2010 does seem ages away but I forget we're almost in 2009 now. Still very organised though!! It's so nice to receive compliments about my site :clapping:

Polly2
16-12-2008, 04:52 PM
Thats good news - well done! I have had work through my website - they are really good to have and make you look professional :clapping:

Shame it is so far away - You couldn't really hold a place for that long could you?

Buzz Lightyear
16-12-2008, 04:54 PM
Eeek, just had another enquiry for school holidays.... yippeeee!!!!! Starting once my ML ends... I'm sooooooooo happy!!!! :clapping:

Polly2
16-12-2008, 05:10 PM
WOW ! was that one through website too?

Buzz Lightyear
16-12-2008, 05:51 PM
Yep... :) Her current minder is always letting her down which obviously isn't ideal and she'd done a search and found my website and loved it!! Eeek.... school holidays only for her 8 year old and potentially her 5 year old.

Sent off my fees to her and will see what she comes back with.

:thumbsup:

Buzz Lightyear
16-12-2008, 05:53 PM
Shame it is so far away - You couldn't really hold a place for that long could you?

No not really, she'd have to get in touch nearer the time I guess to find out but I can see where she is coming from, ie. the whole getting to know the minder thing. I would want to do the same.

So in theory now, I have three potential enquiries, two for next year and of course, one the year after so lets hope something comes of one of them at least :clapping: