PDA

View Full Version : Childminder has quit after 12 years

LittleMissSparkles
15-12-2008, 09:09 PM
the other lady who childminds at our local school has given her parents notice as she has taken a job within the school, she said she may as well worj in the school and share the load with others as do it on her own and for not much money cant say I blame her really, theres a lady just registered who is takin on all her kids she looks after so she has fell on her feet really as she is now full before she has started officially :D xxx

Monkey1
15-12-2008, 09:11 PM
Gosh what a way to start, lucky thing!

miffy
15-12-2008, 09:13 PM
Right now I can't say I blame her but I think that's because I'm ready for a break!

Miffy xx

Rubybubbles
15-12-2008, 09:21 PM
Right now I can't say I blame her but I think that's because I'm ready for a break!

Miffy xx

feeling the same here miffy

and I have only been childminding 5 yrs on Feb

don the duck
15-12-2008, 09:31 PM

agree:( :(

tulip0803
15-12-2008, 09:34 PM

Agree too!

a.lmb
15-12-2008, 09:39 PM
lucky her i struggled for the first year when building ur rep up

Chimps Childminding
16-12-2008, 03:36 PM
Have to admit there are times I seriously think about giving it up - trouble is I don't know a) what else I would or could do and
b) how I could match the money - if you can fill the spaces
properly its good money plus I am at home if my guys need me!

Pipsqueak
16-12-2008, 03:48 PM
Money.... you all get money for doing this job:eek: you mean you don't do it for love????? well..... I am shocked lol;)

Thats a shame about the lady who has quit - I bet she was a good minder too wasn't she. I must admit there are some out there who are just finding it to hard going sadly. Lucky lady who has come up trumps...:thumbsup:

LittleMissSparkles
16-12-2008, 06:24 PM
Money.... you all get money for doing this job:eek: you mean you don't do it for love????? well..... I am shocked lol;)

Thats a shame about the lady who has quit - I bet she was a good minder too wasn't she. I must admit there are some out there who are just finding it to hard going sadly. Lucky lady who has come up trumps...:thumbsup:

she is lovely and we get on really well and passed work each others way if we didnt have the space etc, the new lady seems really nice too thought to be fair but I will miss Steph iykwim x