PDA

View Full Version : Poorly babe :(

Pudding Girl
15-12-2008, 11:49 AM
Just sent my 8mo home, he was really unsettled today then cried for an hour solid while we were out, came back had cuddles and a bottle which stopped him briefly, then he started again, fell asleep then woke up unsettled again but still drowsy - then threw up in cot, threw up on me, threw up on the floor, threw up on himself poor lamb, then went very drowsy again so phoned mum, no answer, phoned Granny - EC - who said oh mum is here ill in bed been sent home from work, so came and fetched him, obviously something going round, got the eldest here still wiating to see if she goes sick too!#

And of course more importantly I hope I don't get it!! Had two heavy colds in a row with only 2 days respite between and just starting to feel ok again!

childmind04
15-12-2008, 12:07 PM
Poor thing, fingers crossed you dont get it :panic:

susan

mandy moo
15-12-2008, 12:48 PM
Crossed my fingers for you so you dont get it:(

marian
15-12-2008, 01:20 PM
Crossed my fingers for you so you dont get it:(

Ditto!!:rolleyes:
Marian x

Twinkles
15-12-2008, 01:34 PM
Oh no ! that's the last thing you need this close to Christmas :(

cuddlybunny38
15-12-2008, 02:45 PM
I got it from 2 of mine last week, being sick and othere end all over bathroom floor as I was to weak to even get on to the toilet. not to bad now just very weak and tired and still got little ones.

Pudding Girl
15-12-2008, 02:52 PM
oooh that sounds awful!

Just been reading on Netmums about the norovirus going round again, thinking it might be this so making damn sure Mum knows I won't accept baby back till Wednesday at earliest and will do a deep disinfecting clean of all the handles, doors, toilets and kitchen obv and milton wipe all the toys and highchairs/buggy - just in case!!

Big sister has been asleep on sofa since about 1pm and is stillwell away, not going to wake her up though as I have a feeling she'll be needing that sleep if she gets it later tonight!

balloon
15-12-2008, 05:48 PM
Poor little one, hope he perks up soon

Hope you don't get it too. xx

Pudding Girl
15-12-2008, 07:16 PM
Mum said that he was roasting this afternoon so she foned HV and they said to just forget food and give him bottles instead ( thought that milk on an upset tummy wasn't the best of things actually?) and that he seemed ok in himself, but was throwing up again just before she came to pick up biggun. Poor mite :(

don the duck
15-12-2008, 07:31 PM
oh dear hope ehs ok soon..

Yes the nerovirus is doing its rounds.. My sons nursery sent a letter home few weeks ago about it..... and have sent 2 children home today with sickness bug..

Hope thoses that have been poorly a speedy recovery and warm wishes and thoughs whom have been luck and are well... clean health.

a.lmb
15-12-2008, 09:57 PM
there is alot going around at the mo loads of vit c and wrapping up warm