PDA

View Full Version : pre reg questionnaire

gegele
14-12-2008, 09:14 PM
hi, i dowloaded the questionnaire by a link i found on this forum but do i have to fill it?

is inspector going to read it?

i probably could look it up but thought it'll be quicker to post with clingy ill baby and inspection tomorrow lunch time
:blush:

angelique

Annie_T
15-12-2008, 01:00 AM
no idea what form you mean hun, sorry.

dont know how the pre reg inspections go now the eyfs active

sarah707
15-12-2008, 08:08 AM
If you mean the Sef, then no you don't have to do it before pre-reg.

I told you, you'll be fine!

Just relax and look after baby xx

Bex1
15-12-2008, 10:14 AM
Hi

If you are talking about 'preparing for your pre-registration inspection' questionnaire then I did fill mine in because the Inspector, when calling to arrange Inspection, asked me to look through it. At my Inspection she looked through the questionnaire and was impressed I had taken time to answer the questions and that helped in that she did not need to ask me too many! Mine was pencil scribbles as didnt think she would read it but she was not too bothered by the mess! She also said that it was good to fill it in because it would help me understand the SEF which I would have to complete when registered.

Hope that helps and good luck with Inspection today.

gegele
15-12-2008, 06:05 PM
Hi

If you are talking about 'preparing for your pre-registration inspection' questionnaire then I did fill mine in because the Inspector, when calling to arrange Inspection, asked me to look through it. At my Inspection she looked through the questionnaire and was impressed I had taken time to answer the questions and that helped in that she did not need to ask me too many! Mine was pencil scribbles as didnt think she would read it but she was not too bothered by the mess! She also said that it was good to fill it in because it would help me understand the SEF which I would have to complete when registered.

Hope that helps and good luck with Inspection today.

that's the one thank you, just wished i saw it before!! lol

Pauline
15-12-2008, 06:25 PM
If you mean the Sef, then no you don't have to do it before pre-reg.

There is a new thing out now Sarah, 40+ questions to help the prospective childminder decide about childminding and do some self reflection. Or put them off totally, whichever your view :rolleyes:

leilap
15-03-2009, 08:19 PM
Our LA make it standard that you have to complete this before registering, its part of the plentiful homework they give us.

It is a good way of getting you to think about whats involved and how you are going to run your childminding business though VERY time consuming to complete to the standard that our Childminding development worker expects, especially if you have kids and a life (both I think they believe we dont have):(

Lx