PDA

View Full Version : how do i implement the EYFS

sas
13-12-2008, 10:13 PM
hi im trying to use our routine we have already with my toddler and incorperate the eyfs around it, i really need to know how you all intend on doing your planning and activities and how you addapt them to include all of the different ages and abilities of your children

we already go to toddler groups four mornings of the week and the activities they have are seasonal arts and cafts, sticking, colouring playdough singing
exsersice such as the little tykes climbing things with soft mats for the floor
messy play we do at home / painting
we also go to soft play
story time we do at home along with nusery rhymes and songs
we bake cakes once a week also in the summer months we have a range of equipement in the garden
seasonal planting
i just dont know how to imcorporate it into this i know we do cover allot but i just dont know how to put it all into the themes i have cmpleted the eyfs training but im having trouble putting it into practice its the last bit i want to have completed before i start minding i have dont my portfilio policies advertisements are ready to go !! its all done appart from this last bit so please any help will be great x

Chatterbox Childcare
14-12-2008, 07:29 PM
I use a sheet to show my EYFS outcomes and I have listed in the centre all of the routines that I do, I then highlighted each of the areas that they cover and that it my planning. I then take photo's here and then when on routines and put them in the file.