PDA

View Full Version : a bit deflated

samgeordie
10-12-2008, 10:52 AM
not having a good week and feeling deflated,also not feeling great think ive got a virus and have no energy and feel achy too:( .

Got a call to ask if i could look after youngest mindee monday afternoon as an extra - more pennies so said yes, it was so the mum could do her housework:rolleyes: . Had her as usual yesterday afternoon and she turns up in exactly the same clothes as the day before even the body suit and tights:( , confirmed with mum that they would be on holiday next week but would have her on 23rd - apparantly no she isn't coming on 23rd, so the xmas party/crafts i had planned will now go to waste:mad: . Her last day with me before xmas is tomorrow so as i really don't feel appreicated im not going to do the xmas card i was going to make on 23rd, luckily i do have her xmas pressie wrapped and made a calender for the parents with mindee but had to make up the photo cd last night.

Then my before/after school mindees mum phoned 10mins before she was due to get dropped off yesterday - she will take her to school - so i got up early for nothing especially when i don't feel great. She was also 30mins late picking her up with no apology so i will bill her for this.

Really not feeling appreicated this week, i make sure i plan and do lots of activities with the kids but honestly don't think the parents care whether i do things or not. As I don't feel great today its toys and tv for the kids i will have after school today.

Sorry rant over, its just one of those weeks i think:(

yummymummy
10-12-2008, 11:03 AM
Poor you sounds like you are having one of those weeks we all have from time to time. Not much left of the week hope you feel better soon :)

Chatterbox Childcare
10-12-2008, 11:12 AM
We do have these weeks and I am sure next week will be better. Christmas is such a busy time that no one has time for anyone else

Chin up - Christmas is around the corner