PDA

View Full Version : brill forum

kellym3
23-01-2008, 11:46 PM
:D may i take this oppertunity to say that this forum it totaly brilliant i have been on here for hours and my hand is so numb from the moving/clicking the mouse soo much to see/read i wish i had found it long ago:thumbsup: :thumbsup: sorry just had to be said.

Minnie Minx
23-01-2008, 11:51 PM
hahaha we've got another forum addict lol, you know you've got too addicted when the first thing you do upon waking up is switch on your pooter to read any message you may have missed in the night :D

xxx

angeldelight
24-01-2008, 12:19 AM
Just to say that I AGREE

Angel xxx

mrsbumbles
24-01-2008, 07:54 AM
That sounds like me ha ha !

Went to areobics again last nite, and i kept thinking, i could be on the forum!

When i got home i was too worn out to do anything, so went straight to bed.

The first thing i did this am was to log on to the forum, and catch up with the gossip.

Oh no im addicted too!

miffy
24-01-2008, 08:55 AM
Well said kelly

From here on your social life will dwindle

You will get withdrawal symptoms if you cannot log on

You will need hours of time to read all the posts

You will chat with some of the nicest, friendliest, funny and helpful people you could ever hope to meet and

who will totally understand all your moans, groans and highspots and be there for you whatever

Yes you will be a forum addict and it must be the best form of addiction there is!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome :D

Miffy xx

Pipsqueak
24-01-2008, 09:39 AM
and what moans and groans would that be miffy:blush: . This is a family forum y'no!!!

No you are spot on though guys - I have had serious meltdown when I haven't been able to access here:angry: :angry: :jump for joy: .

This is a great place to be, for support, kindness, fun, relaxation and friendship.

Rubybubbles
24-01-2008, 10:46 AM
:thumbsup: agree full hearted!!

chubbymummy
24-01-2008, 01:38 PM
i agree with what has been said i wish i'd found this site long before i did
dh moans if we've been out 'cos first thing i do when i get in is come on the forum to see whats happening :eek:

Twinkles
24-01-2008, 01:42 PM
Oh me too I check new posts morning, lunchtime and evening.

ajs
24-01-2008, 01:46 PM
what brilliant forum are you talking about kellym
i only use this one so don't know any others

i am joking i am seriously addicted i even text other members when i am out so that i can hear what's going on in my absence

nell57
24-01-2008, 02:20 PM
hi kelly

couldn't put it better my self:clapping:

learned more in 3 weeks being on the forum than three years minding, plus got to know about some local minders in stoke(hi theresa):jump for joy:

x helen x

Mollymop
24-01-2008, 02:24 PM
It is a brilliant website and so very supportive.

Forum Widower
24-01-2008, 02:40 PM
I couldn't agree more, this is a brilliant forum, my wife has certainly found it to be a tremendous resource since becomming a childminder, everyones help and support has been invaluable to her. And it is not just minding matters but also personal matters where everyone helps with advice and offers support.

All members keep up the good work, you are a truly inspirational bunch.

FW
:)

LittleMissSparkles
24-01-2008, 06:30 PM
Yes it is fabulous isnt it xxxx

katickles
24-01-2008, 09:56 PM
I'm that addicted I never log out!!:laughing: :laughing:

I've found out loads of things, thats my excuse & i'm sticking to it haha:jump for joy:

Rubybubbles
24-01-2008, 10:37 PM
I'm that addicted I never log out!!:laughing: :laughing:

I've found out loads of things, thats my excuse & i'm sticking to it haha:jump for joy:

:thumbsup: