PDA

View Full Version : They are coming this week!!

childmind04
08-12-2008, 01:01 PM
I knew it was soon after my phone call about my hubby as assistant but she has just rang and confimed wednesday morning or thursday afternoon, i was all calm and relaxed and now i am panicking :eek:

I am secretly hoping wednesday morning as i will only have 1 and he is so easy to please but saying that does not talk much, if its thurdsday i will have my nursery pick up child who is very tempremental and will either talk her to death or panic everytime she moves and will not leave my side :rolleyes:

Need to do a risk assessment for my tree and decs :panic:

melanieabigail2004
08-12-2008, 02:11 PM
Good luck

I've got them either Mon,Thur or Fri next week

Mel

christine e
08-12-2008, 05:38 PM
I knew it was soon after my phone call about my hubby as assistant but she has just rang and confimed wednesday morning or thursday afternoon, i was all calm and relaxed and now i am panicking :eek:

I am secretly hoping wednesday morning as i will only have 1 and he is so easy to please but saying that does not talk much, if its thurdsday i will have my nursery pick up child who is very tempremental and will either talk her to death or panic everytime she moves and will not leave my side :rolleyes:

Need to do a risk assessment for my tree and decs :panic:

I would do a risk assesment for your tree and decors. Someone put a sample one on the forum the other day so do a search for one if you want a read made one

Cx

Minnie mouse
08-12-2008, 06:31 PM
Oh a sample risk assessment for tree and decor i must search that. Good luck hun im waiting for the phone call :( x

sue
08-12-2008, 06:42 PM
good luck hope all goes well (know it will)

marian
08-12-2008, 08:41 PM
Just wanted to say - GOOD LUCK!:)
Marian x

angeldelight
09-12-2008, 10:27 PM
Good luck hope it goes well

Angel xx

miffy
09-12-2008, 10:30 PM
Fingers crossed it's tomorrow

Hope all goes well

Good luck

Miffy xx

Andrea08
09-12-2008, 10:47 PM
good luck from me too xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jules27
10-12-2008, 07:15 AM
GOOD LUCK!! had mine last week and all went well, hadn't put dec's up at that point so one less thing to worry about. The mindee I had is usually a little wotsit but he was as good as gold... think he was scared of inpector!!! lol!!!:)