PDA

View Full Version : Feeling Murderous...

venus89
07-12-2008, 04:16 PM
I am probably being very very dumb but I cannot work out this SEF malarkey.... I have my OST but it is telling me I don't have acces to the SEF. It wanted me to create a username and password to be able to access the thing which lets you (theoretically!) log onto the SEF and I did that and now it says I do not have access to SEF.....

sarah707
07-12-2008, 04:59 PM
Sorry!

I got in once about 3 weeks ago... then I got distracted.

I've not been able to access it since :panic:

bubbly
07-12-2008, 05:10 PM
I'm also having problems accessing my SEF today and given up :angry:

venus89
08-12-2008, 02:39 PM
Oh thank goodness it's not just me being dumb - I shall do a paper copy and give it to mrs ofsted instead.....

Twinkles
08-12-2008, 07:40 PM
Me too !!! I nearly got in once but even with the password ( or was it numbers ??? ) it said I didn't have authority to access ................so it went straight to the bottom of the to do list and has stayed there ever since :rolleyes:

Tily Bud
08-12-2008, 09:45 PM
ive not tried to access mine yet, but i went on a SEF course last week and was told that to be able to save and so re-access your online sef you need to put some data in every box ( no matter what you put lol x) or it wont save x

Dont know if this helps or if im just saying something someone has already said lol x

charleyfarley
08-12-2008, 09:48 PM
I haven't tried yet, it's on my to do list for over xmas :D

Carol xx

Carol
08-12-2008, 11:03 PM
Started mine but havent had the time to do any more yet so don't know how I will get on ........
New years resolution to finish mine as well as loose weight as well as organize my paperwork as well as keep my house tidy...........list too long to continue

Carol

hello kitty
09-12-2008, 07:43 AM
I had trouble logging on initially but after a call to the technical line they sorted me out. :)

venus89
09-12-2008, 11:02 AM
Finally got on but I'm never going to have it done by tomorrow - especially as I'm working today. I'll just have to do hat I can then print a paper copy and hoe that the inspectore comes on Friday instead.