PDA

View Full Version : Daily Diary

clare123
06-12-2008, 05:12 PM
Hi people, sorry about this but has anyone got a daily diary template please, im new and have most things but can't find this. Have looked on other threads but theres so many!!!
Would really appreciate it.:D

Mollymop
06-12-2008, 05:24 PM
Hi Claire,

I don't have a template because I use an A5 book for each of my 0-5 children where I write nap times, napy chages, moods, activites, etc. Each book goes home at the end of their day with me. x

patevans
06-12-2008, 05:31 PM
Hi people, sorry about this but has anyone got a daily diary template please, im new and have most things but can't find this. Have looked on other threads but theres so many!!!
Would really appreciate it.:D

Here is my Christmas one!! :D

Angela234
06-12-2008, 05:32 PM
Hi Claire I also just write down in book

*** has done some finger painting today

Snack.................................

Stories

We went out for a walk to feed the ducks **** helped throwing the bread into the water.

Lunch ...........................................

NAPPY ......................

Sleep .................................................. ....

Snack.........................................

**** played with the animals and tractors and told me the names of baby pigs and cows

Just a run down of childs day and any new developments

HTH

Angela

clare123
06-12-2008, 07:23 PM
Yep that sounds easy enough, I had thought of that already but just seemed to easy, I was expecting to have to use some complicated sheet with an every second account of what was happening and then put it in to several different languages so if anyone visited from a far distant land they could sit with a cup of tea and read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry rant over, wheres the wine.:eek:
Thanks everyone

acorns
06-12-2008, 07:48 PM

That's very clever, how do you make it??

patevans
06-12-2008, 08:20 PM
That's very clever, how do you make it??

I made it in excel! :D

Mollymop
06-12-2008, 08:31 PM
Yep that sounds easy enough, I had thought of that already but just seemed to easy, I was expecting to have to use some complicated sheet with an every second account of what was happening and then put it in to several different languages so if anyone visited from a far distant land they could sit with a cup of tea and read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry rant over, wheres the wine.:eek:
Thanks everyone

DOn;t worry you don't have to have anything special - in fact my inspector didn't even bother to look through my daily diary books.:rolleyes:

don the duck
06-12-2008, 08:36 PM

Its very nice - like how u have presented it.

shelly04
06-12-2008, 11:20 PM
Hi there,

Christmas daily diary sheet are fab, was told can get the same for fifi and bob the builder and to search through forum. Can't find these, can anyone help and if so be able to give me a copy of both.

Shelly
xx

don the duck
07-12-2008, 08:26 AM
Hi there,

Christmas daily diary sheet are fab, was told can get the same for fifi and bob the builder and to search through forum. Can't find these, can anyone help and if so be able to give me a copy of both.

Shelly
xx

and me. i have a peppa pig one but its not very laid out

sarah707
07-12-2008, 09:08 AM
Some daily diary sheets were posted in the full members section of the forum a while ago by Angel.

They are in that section so that they are secure because members have shared their work.

You can find out more about criteria for joining full members here -

http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=16727

hth :D

Ebs71
11-12-2008, 06:30 PM

Thats so sweet monkey ..... love it!!!:)