PDA

View Full Version : Second day and got off VERY lightly indeed!!

button68
23-01-2008, 09:09 PM
Well today was day 2 of MY Big New Career :) and what an easy one it was.

Was expecting same brother and sister mindees as yesterday but mum phoned at 7.50am to say little boy was ill so wouldn't be coming. She said her DH would drop the daughter at Nursary and could I just collect at 12 and take it from there.

Dad then collected his daughter at 3.45pm!!! - WOW!!!

It would be fair to say that today I had a Bobbys Job ;) :thumbsup:

emler
23-01-2008, 09:11 PM
Sounds like a great day Mandy lol - I bet you could happily get used to that!!!:D

Emler x

Trouble
23-01-2008, 09:13 PM
thats the sort of day you need when you start off, when you have a bad day youll look back and think of today , great job isnt it:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

manjay
23-01-2008, 09:24 PM
Excellent day! I had one of those! Had a text from mum to say one child had been sent home and then she arrived at school to collect the other one. So we had some family time instead

amanda xx

Mollymop
23-01-2008, 10:19 PM
You did get off lightly! Glad you had a good day and I hope the little ones ok soon. XX

angeldelight
24-01-2008, 12:37 AM
Make the most of it haha

Angel xx

Banana
24-01-2008, 11:02 AM
Its akways nice when you get a day like this!!

Hope you enjoyed it :D

x

Rubybubbles
24-01-2008, 11:04 AM
:thumbsup: much better when they happen like this as you don't plan to do anything else but work, put your feet up

Tiisku
24-01-2008, 01:22 PM
HI Mandy !

As you and I have started our Big New Careers same time we could be compering our days more often ! :)

i just dropped off my mindee baby for the second time, mornings go quick giving bottles, changing nappies, preparing meals for my two and keeping them busy too ! My only shadow still is the money.. I told mum this morning that I need a regular payment day and we agreed monthly would be best but will talk about it tomorrow as in the morning she was busy about to take kids to school and she wouldn't be at home when I take the baby back. She said she is going to bank so hopefully I'm going to get my £75 tomorrow that they owe me from the uncancelled last two weeks..I explained to her that I need to pay my bills too !:D