PDA

View Full Version : my policy folder

taiwallis
05-12-2008, 07:13 PM
Hi guys,
I get no support whatsoever from any form of childminding network/support officer etc. I am climbing walls, and from reading posts on here i am able to find out information. Also thanks to buying some things from Sarah. I would like to know that before i spend the entire evening changing my work what i should do. Currently all my policies are under the headings of national standards - ie. suitable person, organisation, etc. Am i right in thinking i should re organise these into the headings of Being Healthy, Staying Safe etc? All my policies comply with the EYFS but is this what they are looking for. I am due the phonecall any day now and hubby is out tonight so a good time to fix it all!
Many thanks for any advice x

Twinkles
06-12-2008, 01:21 AM
Hi guys,
I get no support whatsoever from any form of childminding network/support officer etc. I am climbing walls, and from reading posts on here i am able to find out information. Also thanks to buying some things from Sarah. I would like to know that before i spend the entire evening changing my work what i should do. Currently all my policies are under the headings of national standards - ie. suitable person, organisation, etc. Am i right in thinking i should re organise these into the headings of Being Healthy, Staying Safe etc? All my policies comply with the EYFS but is this what they are looking for. I am due the phonecall any day now and hubby is out tonight so a good time to fix it all!
Many thanks for any advice x

I don't think it's a requirement but I have mine filed under the Every Child Matters agenda as do a few others on here.

sarah707
06-12-2008, 08:27 AM
You can put your policies and procedures in any order that suits you.

So long as they are your work, they say what you do and they make sense for your business, then they are fine :D