PDA

View Full Version : First day behind..

Tiisku
23-01-2008, 08:47 PM
Hi girls(and possible boys :D )

I had my first "proper" childminding day today since registering in August. Have been occasionally doing one-offs for a neighbour. I have already posted about this family on other threads..But glad that I got this job started ! I picked up their 3month old baby from their home 8.30am and took him back 12.30.

All went well, apart from my 16month old son finding and eating a lipstick from baby's changing bag as soon as I turned my back !:D Never mind.

I will need to speak to mum tomorrow though as I have not received money from her yet, for the last two weeks that she cancelled when I called her the night before he was supposed to start with me two weeks ago ! ( sorry sounds weird, me being tired..) I find this whole "where's my money" -thing so hard.. I'll try to discuss a regular payment day with her. Me being a newbie didn't do a late payment fee in the contract, as she said her college pays !

Anyway, good night to you all, speak to you again tomorrow !

Lots of love

sarah707
23-01-2008, 08:58 PM
I am really pleased it went well for you! Long may it continue :D

katickles
23-01-2008, 08:58 PM
Glad your day went well. :)

Like you said the best thing you could do is arrange a payment day, that way you'll keep on top of it better.:p

berkschick
23-01-2008, 09:01 PM
Im pleased you had a good day :clapping:

Make sure you get your money soon though

Love

Debbie

button68
23-01-2008, 09:04 PM
Glad you enjoyed your first day (lipstick aside :p ) make sure you start as you mean to go on and badger the mum for YOUR money.

Twinkles
23-01-2008, 10:54 PM
Pleased you had a good first day. I've been minding for 13yrs and I still find it hard to discuss money with people.

angeldelight
24-01-2008, 12:31 AM
Well done glad you had a good first day

Angel xx