PDA

View Full Version : Christmas tree

sarah707
05-12-2008, 02:08 PM
From member Carol

The tree is made out of cardboard which the children painted.

They have then decorated it with their own handy work! :D

Monkey1
05-12-2008, 02:09 PM
Thats lovely!:clapping:

cherry
05-12-2008, 02:14 PM
What a lovely tree :)

don the duck
05-12-2008, 02:16 PM
its lovely. where do u ll get ur ideas from.

nannysue
05-12-2008, 02:23 PM
What a super tree:thumbsup: Well Done everyone!!

I wish i knew how to put pictures on here:o ,my little ones have made some brill stuff this year and i would love to show off their hard work!!

donnahay0
05-12-2008, 02:26 PM
I think that is a really lovely idea - the kids look like they have been very busy. I tried to get my afterschoolers to do some xmas craft yesterday and they just are not interested. Am really disappointed as this makes my display look very sparse so far, perhaps my own children will help me out.

sue m
05-12-2008, 02:45 PM
My mindees are only 2 and 16 months and they're not interested and I don't have a creative bone in my body or an idea in my head! I'm looking at everyone's pictures with interest and Mollymops is an angel (no pun intended) and has drawn a Christmas Tree shape for me! God knows what it'd look like if I tried! It's awful when the kids aren't interested isn't it Donna. I was just talking to mindees Dad now and he knows that L isn't interested and said the same as me, he gets a piece of paper, scribbles and then says 'finished'. I'll have to have a play myself lol.

Carol
05-12-2008, 10:37 PM
Thanks for all your comments glad you like our tree.:)

I am lucky my dad loves to sit and cut out anything I need for childminding so there is always something for the kids to keep them craft busy, and keeps my dad busy too.

Carol

Twinkles
06-12-2008, 01:13 AM
My mindees are only 2 and 16 months and they're not interested and I don't have a creative bone in my body or an idea in my head! I'm looking at everyone's pictures with interest and Mollymops is an angel (no pun intended) and has drawn a Christmas Tree shape for me! God knows what it'd look like if I tried! It's awful when the kids aren't interested isn't it Donna. I was just talking to mindees Dad now and he knows that L isn't interested and said the same as me, he gets a piece of paper, scribbles and then says 'finished'. I'll have to have a play myself lol.

I bought some foam Christmas tree cut outs from Hobby Craft and let my mindees age 18m and 2 sprinkle some Christmas confetti and glitter on them , they look pretty good and very little work involved.

Chatterbox Childcare
06-12-2008, 10:34 AM
It is fantastic - lovely and bright

patevans
06-12-2008, 05:10 PM
Thats brill http://www.emoticonzone.com/msn-emotions/animated/clap.gif (http://www.emoticonzone.com)