PDA

View Full Version : rude stickers in cars

TRACEY1969
04-12-2008, 03:59 PM
another childminder rung me today and told me she saw another childminders car which had loads of stickers inside, which said very rude things surely this is not acceptable. I would tell you but i don't know if i am aloud to say what they are on here. This childminder is known for shouting at kids, no seat belts, or booster seats and yet people like her get away with so much where i live and yet when i have ofsted in my house they seem to be very picky.

Minstrel
04-12-2008, 04:00 PM
simple- Report Her!!!!!

TRACEY1969
04-12-2008, 04:02 PM
to ofsted? will she know who it is or will they tell her?

Minstrel
04-12-2008, 04:05 PM
Yes to ofsted she is endangering children according to what you have said and they will be evry interested. They wont tell her who made the call. good luck x

TRACEY1969
04-12-2008, 04:08 PM
thanks i will ring them tomorrow and i will let you know how i get on.

Annie_T
04-12-2008, 04:12 PM
i understand what your saying hun, does seem wrong .. im not sure bout the stickers tho long car is legal ofsted wont care ..well apart from seatbelts not on not in car seats. etc

i would report her for sure thats no cm sorry

Minstrel
04-12-2008, 04:22 PM
yeah soory should have made myself clearer. I meant report her for the lack of proper restraints in the car. Thats illegal whether ofsted look into it or the police!

christine e
04-12-2008, 05:35 PM
Well I think if the children are being transported in the car with rude car stickers then Ofsted may be interested. If we displayed rude posters in our homes I'm sure they would not like it

Cx

Rubybubbles
04-12-2008, 05:41 PM
another childminder rung me today and told me she saw another childminders car which had loads of stickers inside, which said very rude things surely this is not acceptable. I would tell you but i don't know if i am aloud to say what they are on here. This childminder is known for shouting at kids, no seat belts, or booster seats and yet people like her get away with so much where i live and yet when i have ofsted in my house they seem to be very picky.

please make sure YOU have seen this and not on here say though, otherwise it may be chinese whispers going around

BUT if it is something you can fatualy back up then do the :censored: :laughing:

angeldelight
05-12-2008, 09:59 AM
thanks i will ring them tomorrow and i will let you know how i get on.

Did you call Ofsted Tracey

I agree with the others though make sure these are true facts and not just chinese whispers

Let us know how it goes

Angel xx

Spangles
05-12-2008, 10:08 AM
Let us know how you get on.

If it's definitely all true then you have to report her to Ofsted, children are not safe in her care.

Lottie
05-12-2008, 11:01 AM
Chinese whispers can be awful for the person involved if not true, so yes I agree, I would make sure this is fact first. If it is call Ofsted, it sounds like the children would be at risk if this is the truth.

TRACEY1969
08-12-2008, 05:57 PM
I have seen these stickers in the car so i have made a phone call to Ofsted to report this. They are looking into this as they are trying to find out if she is allowed to show these in her car. I said i will ring back next week to find out if there is any action which has been taken and to find out if these are allowed to be put on display as Oftsed are not sure.

Spangles
08-12-2008, 06:36 PM
They probably think you want to put some in your car so you're finding out if it's allowed! Ha ha!

Sorry, it's not funny.

Good on you for being strong and reporting it, many people would have just ignored it.

barbarella68
08-12-2008, 06:45 PM
It might not be her car but her husbands and she has borrowed it because hers needs to be fixed!
We have to be so careful here because it is very hurtful as a few ladies on here know when people get it wrong.

TRACEY1969
12-12-2008, 06:19 PM
ok rung ofsted and asked them about this before i said anything to them. They said it wasn't right after i mentioned what was on the stickers, i didn't want to give my name as there are a few of us who wanted to know about the stickers. The stickers have been removed from her car including "best mom in the world". The timing of this complaint work out well as all the childminders in my area are having visits now from EYS. I personaly feel i have done thing, i just don't know how some people become childminders.

gegele
12-12-2008, 08:16 PM
It might not be her car but her husbands and she has borrowed it because hers needs to be fixed!
We have to be so careful here because it is very hurtful as a few ladies on here know when people get it wrong.

I totally agree!! BE CAREFUL!!!!! when i was working with special need adult I had a complaint put against me by someone who didn't know any of us,the situation or anything. thanks god I had witnesses and I have good record and great relationship whit the user i question. I was suspended during investigation, I had a yung baby and it was a terrible time for me.

complaint is a sore subject to me sorry, but make sure you're not going on a wicht hunt. just talk to her. straight, make a comment non agressive and see what she says, she might have a simple explanation.

or it might just remind her that there are rules and people know. or scare her back into line.

sorry to go on, but life are affected!