PDA

View Full Version : Ikea

patevans
03-12-2008, 08:17 PM
I want to go to ikea - never been before :eek: well I have been browsing the website and have found loads of things I want but wondered what these are?
http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/30125560

loocyloo
03-12-2008, 08:20 PM
hi!

i have these!

little hi-vis reflective tags and/or stickers ( they do another pack with stickers in! ) that you can hang on school bags/zip pulls etc!

have fun shopping!

xxx

sarah707
03-12-2008, 08:22 PM
I went to Ikea in the very first week it opened in the UK in Warrington... missed it for a while when I lived in London until they opened Brent Cross... now I'm back with Warrington again :laughing:

Not sure how you cope without it :panic:

patevans
03-12-2008, 08:22 PM
hi!

i have these!

little hi-vis reflective tags and/or stickers ( they do another pack with stickers in! ) that you can hang on school bags/zip pulls etc!

have fun shopping!

xxx

Oh cool http://bestsmileys.com/cool/2.gif thanks x

patevans
03-12-2008, 08:27 PM
I went to Ikea in the very first week it opened in the UK in Warrington... missed it for a while when I lived in London until they opened Brent Cross... now I'm back with Warrington again :laughing:

Not sure how you cope without it :panic:

I hate travelling to places that I have never been to - even with my sat nav! I thinks its about 45 mins drive or so from me so am going to attempt it when I have been paid :thumbsup:

LOOPYLISA
03-12-2008, 08:28 PM
Love ikea, takes 2 hours to get to our nearest one in Croyden, but next spring we have one opening in southampton, around 45 mins away :clapping:

marian
03-12-2008, 08:39 PM
We used to drive all the way up to IKEA in Warrington years ago before they started opening loads of stores.(we live in Birmingham!)
We used to make a day of it!!:D
Marian x

don the duck
03-12-2008, 08:44 PM
i live 10 mins away from one. its great we pop in all the time

Buzz Lightyear
03-12-2008, 09:36 PM
I dragged DH at the weekend kicking and screaming as he hates the place but I wanted to go to get this play mat all my friends have for their babies. Obviously with setting up CM business myself, thought the mat would be ideal as it's lovely and bright with little bits and bobs on it to play with. Get there, finally find it on the wall and they've sold out :angry: Spoke to a member of staff and she said they wouldn't have anymore in for another 4-6 weeks :( No big deal really as I'm not going to start working until May as I am on ML but me being me, of course wanted it there and then :o Oh well, will just have to wait until we next go and try and get one then. In the meantime, I have my friends on standby if any of them go to try and get me one or two as they'd be perfect for minding.

Just love ikea, it's just a pain in the butt to get to.

Nettynoo
05-12-2008, 10:43 PM
Love ikea, takes 2 hours to get to our nearest one in Croyden, but next spring we have one opening in southampton, around 45 mins away :clapping:
Hi LoopyLisa!!
Whereabouts are you? As I am 2 hours from Croydons Ikea and am sooooo excited about the Southampton one opening up and I am only 30 mins away from that one!! You must be quite close to me, I am in Southsea, Portsmouth!!

childmind04
06-12-2008, 08:31 AM
Takes me 10 minutes to get to mine and its open until 10pm every night i often go late when my own kids are sorted, dh refuses to go as he always spends money :)

patevans
06-12-2008, 05:15 PM
Takes me 10 minutes to get to mine and its open until 10pm every night i often go late when my own kids are sorted, dh refuses to go as he always spends money :)

I have decided not to go until after Christmas, I haven't got enough time to go before http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/sad/sad0020.gif (http://www.mysmiley.net/free-sick-smileys.php). I could of done with some things ready for my inspection in Jan but hey ho!!

LOOPYLISA
06-12-2008, 06:06 PM
Hi LoopyLisa!!
Whereabouts are you? As I am 2 hours from Croydons Ikea and am sooooo excited about the Southampton one opening up and I am only 30 mins away from that one!! You must be quite close to me, I am in Southsea, Portsmouth!!

Im im chichester x:thumbsup:

beerheaven
06-12-2008, 11:37 PM
Love Ikea. We live approx. 30 minutes from the Bristol one. Tend to arrive early and grab one of the 95p breakfasts - fantastic!!
Oh, I can feel another trip coming on!!