PDA

View Full Version : Advertising online

gemhei
03-12-2008, 07:15 PM
Where do you advertise online? I thought id got a few places but im not getting any replies. I was thinking of doing a mass leaflet drop after xmas but was thinking about widening myself online also doesnt matter if not too much traffic at least ill know im doing somthing if you get me??

Buzz Lightyear
03-12-2008, 09:38 PM
Oh I'm all over the place (literally!) I just searched Google for anything and everything and had adverts all over. Don't be stealing my patch though as I know you're in Bradford too :p tee hee! x

Mollymop
03-12-2008, 09:44 PM
There are lots of places you can advertise for free. Netmums is a good place. I have received 2 enquiries from there.
To be honest, I have not had any enquiries from anywhere else, they all mainly come from the CIS.

Good luck xxx

Annie_T
03-12-2008, 10:51 PM
make your own site - feewebs is free!! and you can do a syou please on your site basically, look at other cm's to get idea's on what to put on yours (im sure they wont mind)
http://members.freewebs.com/index.jsp

here is a thread about advertising online and other places
http://childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=21125

gemhei
03-12-2008, 11:13 PM
Its ok busy buzy bumblebees im from right over other side of bradford in BD2 so i dont think id get anyone from your way lol.

Yer i tried netmums, gumtree, free friday ads, etc etc. Ive got my own website being made as DP is a web designer :D so im just waiting for him to pull finger out and finish it but hes quite busy with his collapsed lung :rolleyes: :laughing: (we can laugh now, not funny at the time) Just wondering if there was some great place i was missing out on thats all lol.

loocyloo
04-12-2008, 09:46 AM
hi, i'm on net mums ... some times i don't hear from anyone in months, other times, i get a few enquiries in a week!

i did a google search for a childminder in my area ... and everytime a page came up, that didn't already have my name on it ... i added it!

good luck

xxx