PDA

View Full Version : When inspector will come?

Kat
03-12-2008, 05:10 PM
Hi,
Could you please tell me when I will know that insection is comming? why am I asking... I though they will call me to ask if I am manding (I am newly registered) and tell me we are comming next week.... but I got call from Ofsted Lady she ask if I am manging and what is the age of children ... that is it ... Are they going to call again before inspection? I know that by eyfs they intend not to call but it is true????

So when I will acctually know that they are coming ? I saw so many posts here reg: inspection next week etc ... Are they going to call me again?

Please help me as I am so tired to have nigthmares everyday that they are coming :D

Kat

jmoff
03-12-2008, 05:49 PM
they called me a couple of times to ask if I was minding and also saying they will be in touch to arrange my inspection. I then got a call from an inspector arranging my inspection, which was a week later;

Jx

Kat
03-12-2008, 05:53 PM
Hi,

So they will call me again saying we are coming next week be home???

Kat

sarah707
03-12-2008, 06:10 PM
Yes you'll get a call normally a few days before they come from the actual inspector.

Relax!

Kat
03-12-2008, 10:14 PM
:panic:

Thank you

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Mollymop
04-12-2008, 10:20 AM
It does sound as though they will be coming soon. They will probably have to ring you again to make sure you are going to be in when they come.
Just make sure you are ready, then it will be ok! I promise xx