PDA

View Full Version : arrrggghhhhhhhhhh

emmadines
03-12-2008, 09:07 AM
whats with the children at the moment, They are running around like lunatics (more so then normal)

I offer them an activity and they don't want to know??

They've been breaking toys most of which actually belong to my son and last but not least I'm having to constantly raise my voice (sometimes a lot higher then I like!:( :angry: :(

marian
03-12-2008, 09:14 AM
?????? They might be excited cos its soon gona be CHRISTMAS!!!!:D
Marian x

marion123
03-12-2008, 09:17 AM
i've got one like that doesnt respect any thing and the way child talks to me and the parents is terrible mine always had good manners my mindee kicks parents but all they say is please dont do that but child does it makes you wonder if they cant control them now what will it be like when the child is older it makes me so :mad: i think some parents need to go on parenting courses. I've been doing this job 15yrs and the kids of today not all have no respect its a shame

sarah707
03-12-2008, 09:30 AM
Some days especially when it's cold and you don't go outside as much as usual can be awful.

I suggest you put on hats, gloves, coats and scarves and send them to have a mad half hour outside :D

mandy moo
03-12-2008, 10:13 AM
Not gonna be much help, but could you not put your own sons toys away so they cant play with them?:)

mimo
03-12-2008, 01:08 PM
i threatened all mine this morning i would be seeing their teachers to ask for extra homework for them to do if they didnt cam down abit
glad its not just mine its happening too .

ChocolateChip
03-12-2008, 01:19 PM
My lot are just the same- feel like I'm talking a foreign language to the older ones-WHO SHOULD KNOW BETTER!
A 9 yr old practically jumped down the stairs last night when mum came to get them (3 from 1 family), god knows what the neighbours thought was going on, mum did tell her off, I know she doesn't stand nonsense, bless her, but they are all a nightmare at the mo. :rolleyes:

mushpea
03-12-2008, 02:06 PM
my kids keep their toys upstairs as this is of limits to mindees and i bought different toys for the mindees to play with, also i make sure we go for a walk in the fresh air every day even if it is freezing cold and if they are in a mega hyper mood we even go out in the rain for puddle splashing fun. infact mum brough one little chap today saying that he has a cold and would prefer him to say indoors all day to which i had to explain that we will go out so maybe it better if he stays at home, he still here and seems much better for the walk. guess it blew the cobwebs away:rolleyes:
when they are hypo defintatly get them outside!!!!:D

emmadines
03-12-2008, 04:10 PM
His toys are normally oput of the way but he's been brought up to share so 9 times out of 10 wants to share them!

sue
03-12-2008, 07:30 PM
school encourages them to get to excited to early!!!!!!!! a good long walk after school / nursery will calm them down and they don't feel the cold like we do.:)