PDA

View Full Version : My bargin of the year

louise
02-12-2008, 09:13 PM
Hi, My Mum works in a charity shop and phoned me yesterday to see if i wanted a baby bouncy chair as i just got a 6 month old. Well she also said i have some playmobil stuff come in, Do i want it for a £5? I said yes just got it. OH MY GOD it has
a forest looking set which im yet to make up.
All the animals and more form the ark but no ark,
A police cell
2 rescue cars,
Police car and 2 bikes
another couple of bikes
scafolding
and a carry bag full of people and little things. I have work men, horses, Farther christmas, baby and lots more.

Hubbie is saying ebay it all. I say NO WAY i wanna play and when i no longer need it ebay it. Dunno why the last owner never ebayed it as they would get loads for it.
Loux

Hebs
02-12-2008, 09:19 PM
:thumbsup:

What a bargin!

miss mopple
02-12-2008, 09:23 PM
Bargain :thumbsup:

I got over £200 worth of sylvanian families stuff in immaculate condition from a charity shop a few weeks ago for £50 :D

helenlc
02-12-2008, 09:28 PM
I LOVE charity shops. I always get my kids books from there, then we take them back and cant visit for a few weeks til they get rid of ours!! Lol

Annie_T
02-12-2008, 10:18 PM
nice of your mum to think of you and give you first refusal.. i need someone like that haha

good buy id say hun x

PixiePetal
02-12-2008, 10:27 PM
WOW, what a bargain.

Love playmobil. Must dig out the nativity playmobil set. Thanks for the reminder!

Twinkles
02-12-2008, 11:16 PM
Great bargain :thumbsup:

LittleMissSparkles
03-12-2008, 11:02 AM
there are some people out there who like to help charities instead of lining their own pockets, it snice to know there are still people like that out there as there seems to be sooo many awful, nasty people in the world just lately xxx

enjoy playing :D xxx

LOOPYLISA
03-12-2008, 11:24 AM
We have a really nice charity shop down the road i always get dd and myself books from there, have just got the full set of Harry potter books all new looking bargain x :thumbsup: