PDA

View Full Version : Vista Print (again) - Sale on

Buzz Lightyear
02-12-2008, 10:25 AM
Just thought I'd let you all know, they're having another huge sale.

I've just purchased more items from them for only £1.25 which was my logo upload as it's half price at the mo (then postage on top of that obviously) but still, absolute bargain!!

I've ordered myself a window decal to put in the window of my car and also a magnet to go on the side my car. Hopefully they might help to drum up some business as I've not had a single enquiry yet after all my notice puttings up a few weeks back :( Only people who keep calling are Yell.com (go away!!)

Also, a hat, large magnets, large magnets with calendar dates on, note cards, postcards, note pads, pens and a horizontal poster which I am intending to display during working hours.

PixiePetal
02-12-2008, 10:43 AM
Would love some stuff but after losing my debit card and having to cancel it, I am without any way of paying online for about a week :crying:

Buzz Lightyear
02-12-2008, 10:46 AM
Oooh no, do you not have a visa card or anything??

Oh how horrible for you but at least you'll save a fortune! I remember when I had to cancel my card not so long ago due to someone scamming my card (:angry: ) and like you, was left with nothing at all so saved loads by not shopping online, etc! Could do with it happening again actually to stop me spending :laughing:

PixiePetal
02-12-2008, 11:07 AM
No other card !:(
Can get cash from another account so all ok for food etc! Asked one of my mindees mums if she could pay cash on Thurs, so that will help. Done most of Xmas shopping online already so will prob save from impulse buys!
Should be sorted in time for big Xmas food and drink shop.:)

I left it in a shop after paying on Saturday. Still there when I phoned yesterday but any of their staff could have noted details so cancelled anyway.DH not amused :(

Buzz Lightyear
02-12-2008, 11:09 AM
Good thinking, trust no-one in this day and age. Everyone looks out for themselves and have probably bought a weeks worth of shopping on you! Dont forget to check your statement when it comes through just in case!!! :o

Hope your replacement card comes through soon and DH should be happy, you're not spending in the meantime :)