PDA

View Full Version : 6 day contract

devoncm
02-12-2008, 10:19 AM
Ive a new child starting over the christmas, she's 9 and only for hols so might be needed all holidays

The thing is i thought about doing just a short term contract just for the week she is here this time and if everyone is ok with the care and she comes back then do a permanant one what do you think?

What goes in one for just a week?

sarah707
02-12-2008, 10:44 AM
I think that's a good idea!

You will still need informatoin forms, though of course for a 9 year old you won't need to worry about the learning and development bits... and permission forms :D

ChocolateChip
03-12-2008, 02:13 PM
I was thinking of doing one of these, as I use MM contracts, very good for permanent care but a bit pricey if it's only temp.

I would imagine you just need the bits about what hours are needed, payment, your responsibilites re care of the child etc., their responsibilities re payment and sharing information etc., emergency treatment, illness (theirs and yours), medicine, meals provided, behaviour management, ending contract, late/ non collection.
Anything else could be covered on a permission form as appropriate.

If you are doing it yourself just make sure both copies are signed by everyone if they are not carbonated.
And put in the bit about it being governed by the laws of England.

Hope this helps, and that it goes okay! :thumbsup: