PDA

View Full Version : new double buggy?

loocyloo
29-11-2008, 01:23 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :panic: :eek: :eek: :eek:

got my old urban detour out of the garage yesterday ... and somehow, one of the seat backs has snapped/broken. its ok, and useable, but i don't really want to use for a little one, as not much support, and i know i won't be able to get it fixed! buggy is 7 yrs old and well used! but i love it! it has huge wheels and i can push it one handed, even with 2 heavy children in it!

so, i'm vaguely looking for another. it needs to be side by side, and i want a 3 wheeler. i had a nipper for a while, and it just didn't suit me! found the handle too high to push! (and i do a few miles with it each day!) it doesn't need to fold up small, as i only use it for walking around the village!

i found this on ebay .. has anyone any experience of hauck?

NEW HAUCK ROADSTER DUO TWIN DOUBLE BUGGY BABY STROLLER

or any other recommendations? or am i going to have to bite the bullet and pay out for a new urban detour?!!!

thank you!

loocyloo xxx

Blaze
29-11-2008, 02:07 PM
I loved my urban detour double too!:clapping:

Are any of these any good?

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38&_nkw=urban+detour+double&_sacat=See-All-Categories

loocyloo
29-11-2008, 03:21 PM
thanks blaze!

they are all a bit too far away! and the one that has a courier rate, doesn't look worth buying really!

i've asked a few friends locally to keep an eye out for one for me! i just need it 3 more days, and then not again till march, so i have time! (i can always put my strolli on my single!!!) or hope that the child will walk!

(child is only 2 1/2, but weighs 2 1/2 stone, or more! child can walk school run, but only when i have hours to spare, as walking isn't this childs idea of fun! much prefers buggy!)

xxx

Shirlwith3
30-11-2008, 06:06 PM
Hi
I have the NEW HAUCK ROADSTER DUO TWIN DOUBLE BUGGY BABY STROLLER got it last year, I only used it for a while ast year but I loved it except I found when putting anything in the baskets underneath was a problem not enough room between seat & basket but it is lovely to push.

shirl

loocyloo
30-11-2008, 08:46 PM
thanks shirl!

does it seem sturdy? i've looked at buggies in the past that have seemed really flimsey, and not up to the job of walking over rough(ish) ground for a few miles a day!

xxx