PDA

View Full Version : Got the call

melanieabigail2004
29-11-2008, 09:27 AM
As if my week could not get any worse Ofsted called last night to arrange inspection. My little one is off for the next two weeks on hols so only have after schools - she wanted to come when he is back so that's w/c 15 Dec and I only have him Mon am that week so I'll guess it will be then although the inspector tried to be a vague and said that if she doesn't come Mon am then it will be Thur/Fri pm. She could have come on Thur/Fri for the next two weeks so am thinking she wants to see me with little one.

I really don't care and am not going to get wound up. Policies are done, all paperwork in order, EYFS planning and observations are as good as they are going to get - not had training yet (scheduled for Feb), SEF completed.

Bring it on

Mel

childmind04
29-11-2008, 09:42 AM
Good for you Mel, mind i am getting mine that week and im not sure if it is worse having so much time to think about it :laughing:

madasahatter
29-11-2008, 11:00 AM
Hope it goes well, I've got mine this week aaarrghh!! not panicking really

Chatterbox Childcare
29-11-2008, 11:22 AM
Good on you

I am wrapping my pressies up at the moment and then the next 24 hours are SEF and completion of paperwork

Will I go to the gym? Maybe!

Jules27
29-11-2008, 11:48 AM
I'm in the same boat!! Mine is either tues or wed am next week or week after, like you, she tried to be a bit vague on when she would come!! lol!!:laughing:

Annie_T
29-11-2008, 02:56 PM
your be ok hun, like you say things are in order so bring it on

good luck xx