PDA

View Full Version : Thank Crunchie it's Friday!!

venus89
28-11-2008, 12:16 PM
OMG I've just had the baby screaming for a whole HOUR. Mum neglected to tell me (Grandad told me) that he has an anal fissure so it's agony for him to poo. And then he eventually pooed as he fell asleep so I had the change him and that woke him up again! And she forgot to pack his dummy so all there is is a natty little Christian Dior one in the bag that he won't take. And my 2 year old who cries all the time if I mind a baby while she's here is due to come in half an hour.
And this is my 10th day of work on the trot and I am SO pleased to be having a day off tomorrow! :clapping:

Phew - I feel better now.
Both LOs are asleep at mo so eating Thai Green Curry and having 5 minutes out

don the duck
28-11-2008, 12:21 PM
Sound like uv had a fun morning/. my son is the same when goes to the toilet. so i can imagine what morning u had to.

Well think u deserve a restfull weekend.

venus89
28-11-2008, 12:24 PM
Oh your poor son - this LO is so obviously in agony and his face goes bright red - he looks like a tomato! Let's just hope that's the last of it. Hopefully he'll still be asleep when the girl turns up, so she starts off calm...

Lottie
28-11-2008, 01:14 PM
Poor little boy, that must be so painful!

I have had an exhausting couple of days. I have been looking after one of my mindee's for the past 48 hours day and night.

Can't wait for the weekend!!!!!!