PDA

View Full Version : Sorry not sure where to post???

Ebs71
27-11-2008, 09:46 PM
Im not sure what to do as i am booked on a first aid course for 1st and 8th december but its quite far away from home (about 20+ miles) but yesterday i recieved a letter from a different trainer saying they have booked me on a place for 10th and 17th jan......... question is what do i do about first booking? shall i cancel? will they charge me? shall i just not turn up? (but then someone else could of taken the place).... not sure what to do?

Help please anyone? xxx

Peppa
27-11-2008, 09:58 PM
You should have had a confirmation for the place your booked on. On there should have terms on, i'm with st johns in jan, can cancel but will not get all back depends on when cancelled. If with same person then they may just transfer. Contact them 1st thing.

miffy
27-11-2008, 10:07 PM
Oh dear - I agree I'd find the letter and then contact them and explain

Hope you get it sorted

Miffy xx

Ebs71
27-11-2008, 10:12 PM
Its with First Response and ive just checked the letter and it doesnt mention anything about cancellation? just has a map and times etc

miffy
27-11-2008, 10:14 PM
Just give them a ring tomorrow and explain then - they may have a waiting list and be able to offer your place to someone else.

Hope you get it sorted

Miffy xx

Annie_T
27-11-2008, 10:45 PM
id call both numbers on letters (unless same num) explain and see what they say hun x