PDA

View Full Version : Finished my SEF!!!

Jules27
27-11-2008, 07:55 PM
FINALLY!!! have missed out a couple of pages as just COULD not work out what I 'm supposed to put but at least the vast majority is completed. My friend had her inspection today and got a GOOD without even filling out hers so there you go!! So all I need to do now is wait for OFSTED on tues or wed... nest week or the week after!!! lol!! (well, have housework to do aswell.. won't just be sitting and waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!):panic: :panic:

sarah707
27-11-2008, 08:44 PM
Not an easy job! Well done you!! :clapping:

Can we help on the bits you are stuck on?

don the duck
27-11-2008, 08:55 PM
im gonna look in to doing mine soon..... do u have to be minding for a period before u do it.. do u type it write it up

Jules27
27-11-2008, 09:09 PM
im gonna look in to doing mine soon..... do u have to be minding for a period before u do it.. do u type it write it up

Think you can do it whenever you are up and running. I see you are newly registered... so your inspection will prob be in a few months time. Think they like you to have it done in time for that but is not compulsery. I have written it, you can do on line but i'm not very tecnical minded!! lol!!:laughing: :laughing:

don the duck
27-11-2008, 09:12 PM
thanks...... might be already on anyone got the link for please