PDA

View Full Version : OMG!!!!!!!

Minnie mouse
26-11-2008, 03:18 PM
Omg!!!! I just phoned Ofsted :eek: to let them know i now have children on the books since coming back from maternity leave :eek: I am soo scared i still have my food hygeine course to do online and several other bits of paperwork. Sef has been filed online so thats one thing. But i am SOOOOOOO scared. I think im going to crumble to pieces when they knock on the door. I cant believe i have to have someone come in my home who makes me feel so threatned :mad: I dont think i can do this, i think id rather give up :panic: Just waiting for the phone to ring now :eek:

Blaze
26-11-2008, 03:26 PM
Know how you feel!:panic: :group hug:

Hebs
26-11-2008, 03:48 PM
:group hug: :group hug: :group hug:

you'll be fine xx

MissTinkerbell
26-11-2008, 04:27 PM
You'll be fine. Had my inspection this week. It wasn't scary and was so relaxed. It was just like having a friend round for a chat. Most of the time she just got on with reading through all my paperwork and left me to it.

LittleStars
26-11-2008, 04:42 PM
I have mine tomorrow or Friday and I feel EXACTLY the same...:censored:

Annie_T
26-11-2008, 06:27 PM
well back to cm'ing hun

your be fine dont worry x

Minnie mouse
26-11-2008, 06:31 PM
Thanks for all your replies and support. Im so worried because ive worked so hard id love an outstanding or a good would be fab but i just worry i will have forgot something simple and il satisfactory :eek:

jmoff
26-11-2008, 07:02 PM
please dont worry you have so much stuff in place that I dont even have!
Just try and think of this as a way to show off all the bits that you have done ! You will be fine!

Jx

sammy
28-11-2008, 01:54 PM
sorry but how do you do you food hygiene course online - didnt know about that

tomthumb
28-11-2008, 01:56 PM
I have been calling them since march to tell them I have children on my books and I call them every month to ask them to come but still nothing.
Don't worry too much about it!!

Elodie X

Minnie mouse
28-11-2008, 02:10 PM
I have been calling them since march to tell them I have children on my books and I call them every month to ask them to come but still nothing.
Don't worry too much about it!!

Elodie X

Whenw as your last inspection? My last proper one was 3 years ago almost and i havent been inspected since having my baby who is now over a year, so i thought it may speed them up, but not heard anything yet. I think il call again this afternoon. :rolleyes:

Minnie mouse
28-11-2008, 02:14 PM
sorry but how do you do you food hygiene course online - didnt know about that

Its the virtual college (http://www.virtual-college.co.uk/?A=469&B=1Target=%22_blank%22) , its brilliant it took me 1hr for the training and i completed the test in 6 minutes and passed with 29/30 questions and it cost about £29 inc vat. i cant get the link to work but if you do a little searching on here pauline posted a thread on the course with a link to the website :D

Minnie mouse
28-11-2008, 04:00 PM
Ive just phoned ofsted again to ask if they can tell me when there coming out and they said they cant say if it will be before or after christmas. an inspector will just ring me with a few days notice :angry: So now i cant enjoy my christmas not knowing when ofsted will turn up, im gonna be changing over plans and taking displays down etc :mad: its gonna be horrible :panic: and i dont want to put my christmas tree up tl theyve been but why should my 1 year old son and mindees miss out because off ofsted! :angry: