PDA

View Full Version : 5 yr old boy

devoncm
26-11-2008, 02:10 PM
What do they play with? Ive got a few cars-not many and toys for like under 5 yr boy but im a bit stuck on what i can give him to play with when he comes to visit next week, Thomas aqua draw? train set? apparently he is very forward for his age. v-tech v smile?

He is coming next week with his sister who is 19 months, if i get contract i will have baby 2 days and him after school those days, but i dont have much for a boy his age- IVE NOT HAD ONE YET!!!! The mum rang today and is coming with children Tuesday.

Tomorrow another mum coming with 18month old, mum not working yet but looking, she coming with someone from Trio? so dont know her days yet if she wants me.

I just want everything to go right this time and have them sign, its been so long since someone enquired im nervous again, i never know if i give enough info or if i dont interact enough- what if my lot are little:censored: :censored: :censored: , they are all coming after school so will be a mad house!!!

I really really need these parents to sign up

Hebs
26-11-2008, 02:19 PM
Lego!

it's making a HUGE come back and my son is obsessed with it :thumbsup:

singlewiththree
26-11-2008, 02:22 PM
Or craft, outside play, construction, building, meccano, lego. If you are only having him a couple of hours after school it shouldnt be too bad I hope.

I'm sorry I've never heard of Trio.

crazybones
26-11-2008, 02:23 PM
Definitely lego but be very careful when lo's are around.

Anything you can construct or build
Dinosaurs - we use seed trays and go out in the garden and build them a habitat
Jigsaws
Trains and track

Raggydolls
26-11-2008, 02:28 PM
a garage for the cars, a car mat, train track, lego, u find they will play with lots of things that u already have

leanne
xx

devoncm
26-11-2008, 02:31 PM
Thanks, I just want to show i can cater for him aswell as his sister.

mushpea
27-11-2008, 07:33 PM
things like action figures are good too, the little fella i used to have loved the turtles, action men, spidermen etc, how about a football for the garden, playstation , maybe ask him when he comes what he likes to play with at home too, kids often tell you what they like at that age although you may have to explain to him you don't have everything he wants.