PDA

View Full Version : when do I send of CRB check form

mumx3
26-11-2008, 01:20 PM
Just wondering what is the earliest I can send off the CRB check? I am still in the pre-reg phase and not yet applied to Ofsted, but from reading this site it seems the thing that slows people up is waiting for the CRB check to come back.

Can I get sort out the crb before I apply to Ofsted for registration?

Hebs
26-11-2008, 01:22 PM
I have my CRB forms here filled out ready to send off but the Ofsted inspector will need to sign it before it can be sent

LeanneC
26-11-2008, 01:48 PM
I have my CRB forms here filled out ready to send off but the Ofsted inspector will need to sign it before it can be sent

Hi

Who did you get the CRB forms off? I was told the Ofsted pre reg lady gives them to you. I had my visit from Sure Start and she gave me all my ofsted forms and docs form and food business food. I never got the CRB one though.

Leanne x

Hebs
26-11-2008, 01:49 PM
you send your Ofsted form off, then they send you the CRB one xx

Annie_T
26-11-2008, 02:07 PM
sorry mumx3 i no idea, id send off your forms then wait for them to say sopmething bout crb

yea i had to send off application then wait for the call for pre reg then they sent out crb form, then they sent it off ..coz they got sign it and see id from you.

don the duck
26-11-2008, 02:08 PM
you send your Ofsted form off, then they send you the CRB one xx

yers u get ur ofsted forms sent them to ofted they will send u ur crbs and them when ofsted do ur pre inspection they will need to sign and confirm identity and they will take forms with them

Mollymop
26-11-2008, 02:11 PM
I wasgiven my crb forms at the final icp session. And as the others have said about ofsted.

LeanneC
26-11-2008, 02:27 PM
Ahhh ok

I have sent all my forms off now so just a matter of waiting. I know ofsted have my form as they rang me yesterday as i had the old form and they needed more info. im so impatient i hate waiting :panic:

thanks ladies xx