PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday morning...

Blaze
26-11-2008, 07:08 AM
http://s220.photobucket.com/albums/dd227/graphicsgrotto1/glittergraphics/comments/daysoftheweek/goodmorning/gcgoodmorning9.gif (http://www.graphicsgrotto.com)

...have a good day everyone!:)

miffy
26-11-2008, 07:38 AM
You too Blaze :)

Miffy xx

sarah707
26-11-2008, 07:46 AM
I have a day off today (apart from the big ones!) :jump for joy:

Am going to tackle my filing pile :panic:

Blaze
26-11-2008, 07:49 AM
I have a day off today (apart from the big ones!) :jump for joy:

Am going to tackle my filing pile :panic:

That is not a day off Sarah...that's working by default!:rolleyes: :D

PixiePetal
26-11-2008, 08:02 AM
Morning all !!

Day off today - as usual for Wednesday :)

DH laying floor tiles in the kitchen and hallway so I will need to go out or hide upstairs. Had yesterday pm off as mindee was ill so he got a headstart. Need to be able to walk on them by tomorrow as mindees arrive 8.15am!

Need all the tools away etc too, that's the bit DH doesn't always get !:panic:

Bit of Xmas shopping and then takeaway tonight I think as won't be able to go in kitchen :clapping: :clapping:

emler
26-11-2008, 08:11 AM
Good morning

No mindees here until after school today :clapping: It's a great chance to catch up on some paperwork & planning but I can't get motivated lol. If you see me on here alot today shout at me to go away :laughing:

loocyloo
26-11-2008, 09:04 AM
[QUOTE=Jen 1993;279040]Morning all !!

Need all the tools away etc too, that's the bit DH doesn't always get !:panic:

snap!!! my dh just doesn't get it at all, why i rush around putting his stuff away! after all ... i've only been doing this job 6 yrs!

i have a quietish one to day, 2 little ones at preschool, one tiny one ..we are going to a friends for coffee, lunch and play with 3 little ones ... 2 go home, and off to school to collect 2 big ones! i like wednesdays! but i always think i will get lots done, but i never do! in fact i get less done, as less children seem to require more input!:rolleyes:

have a good day everyone!

loocyloo

xxxx