PDA

View Full Version : wont be long now ... hopefully

Annie_T
25-11-2008, 08:42 PM
I rang ofsted to see how my application was going .. I had to provide another reference for them a while go ... told they sent out paper work on 17th oct ...but she had not recieved it :eek: so they resending it :) ..hopefully she get it sort it and send back asap ..then once they done their end i will be reg'ed :clapping: as thats all im waiting on ... i just want to get going now .. i lost all heart at one point ..told my fella i wont bother, i guess i not good enough why i not reg'ed but then i called and got told this im back on track with wanting to be a cm

hehe

Hebs
25-11-2008, 08:49 PM
i'm at the point now where i feel like giving up but the fab ladies on here keep me going :blush:

I hope you get your reference sorted out super quick so your all set xx

nell57
25-11-2008, 08:55 PM
I thought you were already registered Annie, but then I did think to myself how does she find time to mind and run an ironing business as well:confused:

Fingers crossed you do get do registered soon:thumbsup: goos luck

LOOPYLISA
25-11-2008, 09:04 PM
I hope its through soon, i felt like giving up, wat with being ill so much and missing my first aid and some icp evenings, im trying to keep positive and i know by mid jan i should be up and running x :thumbsup:

suziebt
25-11-2008, 09:07 PM
Hope its really soon for you
xx

Peppa
25-11-2008, 09:26 PM
I thought you were already registered Annie, but then I did think to myself how does she find time to mind and run an ironing business as well:confused:

Fingers crossed you do get do registered soon:thumbsup: goos luck

:ROFL1: I thought so too, I thought she was pretty fab, minding and ironing!

Annie_T
25-11-2008, 11:08 PM
haha me mind and iron .. that will be the day girls hehe. mind you only got one lovely lady i do ironing for at mo so maybe i could haha.

i know its annoying huh, well hopefully we both be up and running mid/end jan :thumbsup: :D

sending you pm to loopylisa - update on doc x

thanks all

miffy
26-11-2008, 07:41 AM
Hope it comes through soon Annie :)

Miffy xx

angeldelight
26-11-2008, 07:48 AM
Hope you dont wait long now Annie and anyone else who is still waiting

Angel xx